Why I’m leaving slicktrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
    How have the reviews been on the Slick trick Raptor trick2? Looks like it should accomplish the same goals of Slick trick. Durability is something that I would say Slick trick dominated the broadhead market. Can shot them through bricks. The mechanical looks pretty tough as well. Would be interested in shooting it through one of my 7 year old culls. Might stop into Hoffys today to see if they have some. If so i will give a report Sunday evening if i get a chance to use them.
    The Raptor Tricks are tough mechanicals that cut a wicked wound channel.

We have a 3 pack of Raptor Tricks we will be glad to send you at probably the best price you will find. PM me and we will get them headed your way. We are in Iowa now so it may take a couple of days to get to you. When we were in Texas we usually got them to our customers in a day.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
      [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Sorry J.T.

You are just simply out numbered Dude. Haters gonna hate.

Slick Tricks are gonna keep killin' and Rages are gonna keep failing.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
        Sorry J.T.

You are just simply out numbered Dude. Haters gonna hate.

Slick Tricks are gonna keep killin' and Rages are gonna keep failing.

Rage heads are all junk except for the trypan. The hypos are garbage.

The trypan is the best whitetail head ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
          Rage heads are all junk except for the trypan. The hypos are garbage.

The trypan is the best whitetail head ever made.

I am just messing with ya.

I know they are good and I know you have had great success with them.

It all comes down to shot placement, angle of the shot, animal position/reaction at the shot. A big mechanical that deploys correctly will definitely give you an advantage on a marginal shot and be devastating on a perfect shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
            The Raptor Tricks are tough mechanicals that cut a wicked wound channel.

We have a 3 pack of Raptor Tricks we will be glad to send you at probably the best price you will find. PM me and we will get them headed your way. We are in Iowa now so it may take a couple of days to get to you. When we were in Texas we usually got them to our customers in a day.
            Give me your paypal and I will shoot you some Money. Want to give them a try.

Comment

Originally posted by stickbow View Post
              guys i am disappointed reading this thread. this use to be courteous place. this guy didn't ask to get roasted and if you hunt long enough and kill enough you are going to have marginal or bad shots. his shot was not that bad. the higher you are the further back you can be and sometimes it just doesn't work out.
              My thoughts Every. Single. Day.

Comment

Working...
              X