No announcement yet.

CNN/Time, nothing but fake news, again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNN is a psyop that although they SAID it was shutdown It was reactivated in I believe it was either 2012 or 2014 by Obama an is still active today. Snopes is a psyop- as well and has been proven so

Comment

CNN/Time, nothing but fake news, again!

Originally posted by Man View Post
      It doesn't matter if the picture itself is factual or not...its about the emotions it portrays. Poor little girl represents the ones that ARE separated from their family under the hands of Trump. Geez guys have some heart. That could be any one of yalls daughters. Racism comes to mind.

They entered the US illegally, knowing this would happen, the reason children are not detained with adults is so they’re not assaulted and raped.

Would you rather read these guys are raping the kids?

It’s foolish to suggest racism. Our laws apply to everybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Bill; 06-22-2018, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Even after **** is proven false the libs continue to act as if it is true.
        "If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself."

--Joseph Goebbels

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
          "Crying migrant girl on TIME magazine cover was not separated from mother, family says"

And the other photos being used were taken before Trump was even elected. UFB

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...mily-says.html
          Wait you quoted a fox news site as a source? What makes you think anything they post is legitimate?

Guess what - everyone is selling you something.....

Comment

Yep, and Foxnews is now owned and operated by flaming LWL's. We need a true Conservative news network. Time and CNN both have not disputed the Fox/Reuters story.

What gives Time/CNN the right to publish the picture of a minor?
            Last edited by Thumper; 06-22-2018, 10:14 PM.

Comment

CIA Director William Casey really say, "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false"?

Comment

All the news net works have pushed me into becoming a recluse of sorts.
                I used to get up every morning and watch the news before I started my day.

I now make an effort to avoid all of them. Nothing is true, everyone has their feeling hurt about one thing or another, I’m sick of it and just don’t care any more.

Illegals, queers, men dressing up like women, Clinton it just goes on and on

I just want to hide out up here and go fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                  All the news net works have pushed me into becoming a recluse of sorts.
                  I used to get up every morning and watch the news before I started my day.

I now make an effort to avoid all of them. Nothing is true, everyone has their feeling hurt about one thing or another, I’m sick of it and just don’t care any more.

Illegals, queers, men dressing up like women, Clinton it just goes on and on

I just want to hide out up here and go fishing

Amen to that! I haven't watched the news in years. Hardly watch tv period outside sports or the outdoor channel. It's much simpler to just go crappie fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                    They entered the US illegally, knowing this would happen, the reason children are not detained with adults is so they’re not assaulted and raped.

Would you rather read these guys are raping the kids?

It’s foolish to suggest racism. Our laws apply to everybody.

Sorry about that Bill...I was being sarcastic as mentioned in post 13. I didn't think anyone would take the bait and even put a fishing rod under the post to show I was fishing for a response as to be comical. Didn't realize how effective a little trolling is Don't want to tar my image on here....I will keep it clean going forward.

Comment

[ATTACH]912727[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                        [ATTACH]912727[/ATTACH]
                        That is odd. Where did you find that?

Comment

Just a bunch of Marxists using kids to push their open border agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
                            That is odd. Where did you find that?
                            CNN was actually caught staging a story at opposite ends of the country when actually the two reporters were at opposite corners of the SAME building!!! The guy that figured it out lived there and posted the two screen shots. That was actually reported on by fox and a couple of other conservative news channels

The people you see in these exclusive videos are called crisis actors! And if you go look on tweeter there is even photos leaked out from staff of the film crews showing the actors having a latte and joking around after they yell cut! Just like they staged the kids in the cages and fox even fell for it and had to apologize after pics on tweeter exposed it!!

If your watching CNN or any other MSM channel there is a huge amount of verified info your simply either not being told or they flat out lie about. BTW CNN's ratings are in the crapper - Nickelodean is doing better!! LOL! So you have to ask yourself if their ratings are so bad who's funding their shenanigans?!?!

You do know that right after Sarah was kicked out of the Red Hen three other women were publicly attacked - Pam Bondi ( AG of Florida since 2011) at the movie theater, a state senator and a state representative.Bet it's NOT on CNN either!

Anything I post on here we have cross referenced, double and triple checked as don't take anything at face value from any source. We do not want to spread disinformation. CNN is a psyop always has been and always will be

Comment

Here's another recent fake - the group that was bused in from Dallas, San Antonio, Houston and Austin were shown on ALL the channels blocking the deportation bus and screaming that the bus was full of children ripped from their mother's arms.

Someone followed the bus to the border deport release point and the bus was full of men with 5 o'clock shadows and cell phones... and zero women OR children!! SMDH!

Comment

[ATTACH]913115[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X