G-rex bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G-rex bows

Joey sent me a few of these to test out for guide rigs. Placed an order for 10. Knock out rig. Fit and finish is bar none. No offense but makes my Oneida osprey feel walmartish. He’s also in the works on a hunting model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting. I couldn’t find any info on them online.
    What do they cost?

Comment

my immediate thought was "someone made a much nicer Oneida."

Comment

G-rex bows

G-Rex bows on Facebook

Him and His brother have been avid bowfisherman for years and also own g-string bow strings.

They start at $1000 billet riser no plastic on entire bow. Oniedas have plastic limb pockets wheels casts riser etc.

These draw much smoother and are shockingly silent and dead in the hand.

Last edited by Sotexsmokin; 09-28-2018, 08:26 AM.

Comment

I was watching Tim Wells slay em down with the Onieda on his Instagram yesterday and it got me interested in these rigs. What exactly are they? Like a compound/recurve hybrid? Please educate me because I want one in a bad kind of way.

Comment

Been doing this for over 40+ years and always thought that pound for pound the Oneida's had the smoothest draw pound for pound. That is a sharp looking bow!

Comment

I have a lot of experience with older oneidas, like Screaming Eagle from the late 80’s old! I loved mine, and still have one. That bow you have is very interesting looking (the cam setup and all). Would love to shoot one one day just to see what it feels like.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                I have a lot of experience with older oneidas, like Screaming Eagle from the late 80’s old! I loved mine, and still have one. That bow you have is very interesting looking (the cam setup and all). Would love to shoot one one day just to see what it feels like.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If your ever around New Braunfels give me a ring 210-705-3107 would love to shoot with ya. Got a few more in the mail I’m addicted and have officially decided to sell all of my oneidas

Comment

Any specs on these rigs? Are they available in LH?

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                    Any specs on these rigs? Are they available in LH?

Yes they are available in left hand. On me and I’ll get you in contact with them for specs if you’d like.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                      I was watching Tim Wells slay em down with the Onieda on his Instagram yesterday and it got me interested in these rigs. What exactly are they? Like a compound/recurve hybrid? Please educate me because I want one in a bad kind of way.

If you’re interested in one I can et you their contact info. They have a hunting model out now the bowfishing industry has fueled them and it is a tight niche group of guys pushing his product. Him and his brother are the entire gig but they are cranking out bows daily and have been for over a year now. They have a waiting list and are a smaller company without a website etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X