Most expensive broad heads out there $129+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most expensive broad heads out there $129+

Solid broad heads $129.90? Now I used to shoot them when they were way cheaper like a third of that but $130 for there? Oy vey

Is there a more expensive broadhead out there?

Not sure what it does that a Slick Trick can’t do. That’s a lot of cash for a BH.
    Those German Kinetics were or are pretty spendy too but they were no where near that price.

Comment

Wow. $80 was high enough. They are some awesome bh's, but there aint a bh on the market worth $40 a piece...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw a 600gr monstrosity that was like $200 ea...

I'm thinking of switching to Valkyrie broadheads as they are designed to not be consumable... as soon as I stop losing arrows. lol

Comment

I really enjoyed the ones I have but it’s time to go back to ramcat or exodus

Comment

Imagine how it would feel screwing one on to go shoot it for the first time and it flying like a duck.

Comment

save $20 and get'cha some of these.

QTY 3 PER PACK AVAILABLE IN: • short JAG 150gr with Viking Centerpin™ • short JAG 180LR (Long Range) with Viking Centerpin™ - Vented • short JAG 160Ti with Titanium Viking Centerpin™ - Vented • short JAG 180Ti with Titanium Viking Centerpin™ - Solid • short JAG 210gr with Viking Centerpin™ • JAGGER 180Ti with Titanium Viking Centerpin™ - Vented • JAGGER 200Ti with Titanium Viking Centerpin™ - Solid • JAGGER 200gr with Viking Centerpin™ - Vented • JAGGER 200LR with Viking Centerpin™ - Vented • JAGGER 230gr with Viking Centerpin™ • JAGGER 250gr with Viking Centerpin™ • JAGGER 300gr with Viking Centerpin™ • JAG BOMB 350gr with Viking Centerpin™

Comment

Yea I have two bent ones I need to test their guarantee

Comment

Wow.

I have some carbon express xt-4s in my quiver that look exactly like those! I’m sure there’s a quality gap, but the xt-4s will sharpen up and shoot through deer for 20$ per four pack!

Comment

I don’t get it

Comment

Insanity. Not even possible to be worth that much.

Comment

I shot solids for a time when they were 70.00 for three. Then the guy sold the company to the same people that own elite bows ( who ever that is)and they continue to raise the price. At 70.00 I thought they were at the top of what they were worth. Brittle, and blades nick ( chip) easy. Iam back to shooting German kenitcs ( another expensive head, but I believe they are worth what they cost at this time) and exodus, for an all around reasonable priced broad head.
                        Last edited by critter69; 06-11-2018, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Not a chance

Comment

RMS Cuthroats are half the price and lifetime guaranteed.

Comment

Really good Tuffhead two-blade broadheads are only $65/three pack. Also, just got a three pack of VPA broadheads for around $40.

Both seem pretty reasonable to me for quality broadheads.

Comment

Working...
                              X