Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayB View Post
    Dogs' happy!

That he is! He's got something soft to roll around on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks great. Your kitchen looks identical to the home I had in Corinth. Is that a Legacy home ?

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
        Dogs' happy!
        Floor looks awesome! However, you're going to regret going with Hardwood and having a large, playful dog. We spent $8k on hand scraped wood floors after Ike and our Viszla/Lab mix has done a number at all of the turns and transitions.

I'm about to have it all redone in Ceramic "Wood Tile".

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
          Floor looks awesome! However, you're going to regret going with Hardwood and having a large, playful dog. We spent $8k on hand scraped wood floors after Ike and our Viszla/Lab mix has done a number at all of the turns and transitions.

I'm about to have it all redone in Ceramic "Wood Tile".
          I'm hoping that's not the case. We looked at doing the wood tile as well, but decided to go with wood. This particular wood has a lot of scrapes and indention's, so we are hoping that we don't see too many scratches from him. We will see. I know I sure as heck ain't pulling this wood back out. I'll move before I do that lol or have someone else pull it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
            Looks great. Your kitchen looks identical to the home I had in Corinth. Is that a Legacy home ?
            No sir. It is a DR Horton home.

Comment

Update! Finally finished the master and all of the wood floors. Time to hunt now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

Man, those look amazing!!

Comment

I may have missed this in the thread but what is all the blue painters tape for?

Comment

Looks great. It looks much better undercutting the stone. I used a grinder like you and it worked great. Yours turned out awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysinshorts View Post
                        I may have missed this in the thread but what is all the blue painters tape for?
                        We used it to hold the planks together. Since we glued it and used a tapping block, it was hard not to knock some joints loose. I think we should have really laid one row of wood the night before to have a starting point and that may have helped some on keeping joints together.

Comment

Originally posted by BW412 View Post
                          Looks great. It looks much better undercutting the stone. I used a grinder like you and it worked great. Yours turned out awesome!
                          Thanks!

Yeah I really didn't want to cut on that stone, but it definitely made it look so much better than using the quarter round that we ordered.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the comments! This floor thing has been a long time coming. Started planning and buying stuff in late July and early August, then some stuff we ordered got delayed, and luckily the delayed items showed up the day before we planned to start. It was a lot of work, but man it looks good!

Comment

Lookin good!

Comment

Working...
                              X