Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k9trainer View Post
    yea you're right. You got me on that one

And surely there has never been a fabricated photo of a snake on the internet...no never ever
    lol... NOOO way dude... that would be unheard of!!!

Comment

Oh man!! that post ^ just made me a 10 point... NICE...

Comment

Who knows? I guess I'm just leary everytime I see a "I got this in an email" picture like that. Let us know what you find out

Comment

It aint no baby.....I don't care when, where, or how close the camera it was.......

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            It aint no baby.....I don't care when, where, or how close the camera it was.......
            BINGO I would run screaming like a little girl in the other direction

Comment

I have never ran into a rattler around whitney in all the runnin around ive done around the lake. Seems like it would be a good area for them though! I would probably pee a little if I stumbled onto that dude while fishin lol

Comment

They are definitely out there. My wife stepped on one near Mc Cown one year while we were bird hunting early in the morning. It didn't react at all. Just sat there coiled up.

HG

Comment

Also appeared on my wife's FB news feed . Someone posted it had been relocated to another part of the park.

Comment

Relocated, kill that son of a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                      I'm pretty sure it aint fake the snake was just being held alot closer to the camera than it needed to be.It was probably a 5 or 6 foot snake but there must be something fascinating about holding a snake close to a camera because there sure have been alot of people that have done that.
                      Agree. None the less it is a nice size rattler, but the picture makes it look bigger, just like when a fisherman or hunter hold the fish/animal out a bit further.

Betcha the water ran him out as well. We have had plenty of it lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph View Post
                        Relocated, kill that son of a gun.
                        I agree!!!!

Comment

Whitney has gone up 4 feet in the last 2 days and that's entirely above conservation pool (533.0)! If it's forcing them out of dens, I hope it drowns a few hundred!!!

The lake has risen 20 feet since the end of January... From a 517.5 to 537.02.

Comment

I would've definitely chit a little dab If I ran up on him!

Comment

The snake is probably real but you will probably never know for sure where it was captured. A coworker showed it to me this morning and his email said it was found in Lake Belton.

Comment

That fella ain't got a big enough trash can to put that thing in!

Comment

Working...
                                X