No announcement yet.

Arrow Pilot Taco Soup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made my first pot of it last night. Great stuff.

Comment

Made this at work last night! Good as ever!
      We even had a guy that came into the office from outside to ask a question almost BEG for us to let him eat with us.

Between this and the crockpot pulled pork..and a few other recipes from here, I'm becoming a legend at work.

Comment

I am going to make a batch tomorrow using cubed venison as the meat. I have all the other things out on the counter already.

Comment

Copy ..... Paste
          Grocery list is complete..............
          BlondeHuntress was reading over my shoulder and said it sounded good on a cold rainy day! I know whats for dinner this evening!
          Thanx guys!

Comment

Its that Taco Soup time of the year!
            Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
            l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
            ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

AP's Taco soup to the rescue!!
              My wife was supposed to make a batch of her potato soup for a teachers lunch tomorrow, but came home from the cub scout meeting sick as a dog.
              She doesnt really have a recipe for the potato soup, and I dont know how to make it.

So...I sent her to bed and am going to put this together in the crock pot for her to take to work tomorrow. (if she is feeling good enough to go to work)

Comment

You say "1 can ranch style beans with jalapeno's" yet there are 3 cans in the pic. Whats up with that?

Comment

I've made it with chicken (thighs are best), feral hog, venison, hamburger, and maybe a couple other types of game meat--and it's all good. Control the heat by the type of taco seasoning, Rotel, and number of jalapenos you slice and add. And, I prefer it w/o the corn. Tablespoon of sour cream on top is a good addition too.

First time I served it at camp, one of the locals who usually shared our fire, looked at Jim and said "He ain't going home tonight until." Well, couple of beers later I had to cough up the recipe, in order to be allowed to leave the lease. I swear he could smell that stuff cooking from Cotulla--even with a west wind!!

Comment

I just got through making up a batch of this stuff for the lease this weekend. I had to eat a little bit though. It smelled way to good to just put up with out trying some. Great stuff especially while it is cool. I added some yellow and white shoepeg corn as well as some black beans just to add some color to it. Big thumbs up.

Comment

Cool temps are back...its Taco Soup time!

Comment

Made a pot a few minutes ago for Momma~AP to take to work and share with here employees that she works with tomorrow.
                        Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                        l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                        ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

my wife made a batch of your recipe last week, by far the best we've had. She gave me the "your a moron" look when i handed her the ranch dressing mix but i caught her later telling one of her friends how good it was.

Comment

at first it looked like voit but now it looks pretty dam good

Comment

add a touch of cumin...itll spice it up just a bit more!!

Comment

these sound great

Comment

Working...
                                X