Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are against medical MJ...watch this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am personally witnessing legal medication destroy my friend with Epilepsy. She has 20 seizures a day. She has started using CBD and she in down to 1 to none a day - 3 maybe 4 seizures a week. She can eat, sleep, and think now. She is so frail and only 35. Those so called legal drugs have ruined her liver and immune system. She is using medical to get off 10 straight years of pain killers and experimental drugs. If you or anyone you know is suffering from epilepsy, please call the Epilepsy Foundation of Texas. They are a non profit and will begin helping with free doctors visits and medication.

Comment

Getting the thread back on the rails.

Being against CBD treatment for seizures is like wanting to ban Codeine for a broken leg because its chemically derived from the opium poppy. Medically valuable drugs are synthesized from all sorts of things, that doesn't make them inherently good or bad.

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
        I partake and **** proud of it! Even makes me a better hunter.... : ) Anyone against it is just brainwashed. It's a complete sham. When have you ever heard of someone getting cancer from smoking pot or driving and killing someone bc they were stoned?? Better yet when have you heard of someone being violent when on JUST POT?? All you high horseman go drink your 30 pack , have fun with that hangover tomorrow : )
        I am on the fence still about mj but I am also sick of the **** argument that it is safe to drive high. I saw a friend of mine get run over and killed by a teenager that was high a kite. This happened in 1982 and I still remember it like it happened yesterday. I would rather have high drivers than drunk drivers but neither are as safe as sober...

Comment

I've been with same company 11 years never had a drug test. Most everyone I work with smokes. I am very valuable to my company and would not be fired either way. Do I enjoy the high.. ofcourse, but it also balances me out in other ways .Thanks for your concern!

I’m not judging you, but that’s a typical pot head response.

Skinny

Comment

I partake and **** proud of it! Even makes me a better hunter.... : ) Anyone against it is just brainwashed. It's a complete sham. When have you ever heard of someone getting cancer from smoking pot or driving and killing someone bc they were stoned?? Better yet when have you heard of someone being violent when on JUST POT?? All you high horseman go drink your 30 pack , have fun with that hangover tomorrow : )
            Truth!

Comment

Uhh, I’ve pulled HS aged kids from a car that flipped and rolled into a fire hydrant cause the driver was stoned out of his mind and slowed his reaction time when he came around a corner in a neighborhood too fast. Only reason passenger didn’t die when the passenger side window got crushed by the fire hydrant was because he didn’t wear a seatbelt and when the vehicle rolled he fell onto the drivers seat. I don’t have an opinion on legality issues but I know it does affect people just like alcohol and lack of sleep and a hundred other things. It’s not a harmless herb that can be used as much as anyone wants without side affects

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                I drink whiskey and man am I proud of myself when I do. Gives me a real sense of accomplishment! Even makes me a better husband.

Legalize it. Grow it. Tax it. Put an end to the cartels.
                When I drink whiskey I wake up in odd places and I've lost half of the clothes I was wearing when I drank it.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Parramore View Post
                  I am personally witnessing legal medication destroy my friend with Epilepsy. She has 20 seizures a day. She has started using CBD and she in down to 1 to none a day - 3 maybe 4 seizures a week. She can eat, sleep, and think now. She is so frail and only 35. Those so called legal drugs have ruined her liver and immune system. She is using medical to get off 10 straight years of pain killers and experimental drugs. If you or anyone you know is suffering from epilepsy, please call the Epilepsy Foundation of Texas. They are a non profit and will begin helping with free doctors visits and medication.
                  This is very sad. The really sad thing is the only reason she had to take those legal meds for so long is that politicians are getting paid so much by the manufacturers of those legal meds.

Comment

IMO I think the Only reason its Illigal is because the big pharmaceutical company's will lose tons. They want you addicted to their medicine. Legalize it. Alchohol is far worse

Comment

Comment

I'm all for the legalization/decriminalization and taxing of mj - but let's not kid ourselves, it is still a mind altering drug and just like alcohol should not be mixed with driving - just because it is safer and has fewer negative side effects than alcohol does not mean it is any less dangerous to drive on - as with most things in life moderation is key

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                          I’m not judging you, but that’s a typical pot head response.

Skinny
                          Ok, that's fine. That's just the facts : )....; BTW what's with the pothead remark? Do you drink? Does that make you an alcoholic?
                          Last edited by UrbanBuck; 11-14-2017, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                            I am on the fence still about mj but I am also sick of the **** argument that it is safe to drive high. I saw a friend of mine get run over and killed by a teenager that was high a kite. This happened in 1982 and I still remember it like it happened yesterday. I would rather have high drivers than drunk drivers but neither are as safe as sober...
                            Again, to clarify I NEVER said it was cool to drive stoned. I said you don't hear about people doing it and killing people like you do alcohol.

Comment

What I find sad is even when it's legalized to be used for medical purposes anyone can get it. All you have to say is you can't sleep or your back hurts or whatever. In my book that's not right. People are basically abusing it and making a mockery out of that little boy and people who need it for a legit reason.

Comment

I've been with same company 11 years never had a drug test. Most everyone I work with smokes. I am very valuable to my company and would not be fired either way. Do I enjoy the high.. ofcourse, but it also balances me out in other ways .Thanks for your concern!
                                you didn't answer the question, what is your profession ?

Are you ever "high" on the job ?

I could care less if you smoke indica, sensimilla, or hashish ... it's your life.

I would be concerned if you're a school bus driver or Air Traffic Controller

Comment

Working...
                                X