Just saw the 2018 Mathews flagship bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only saw a photo, but I can tell you that the cams look the same as the Halons. The riser is much different, with a very asymetric look and bridging at the top only. There's only one harmonic dampener, and it is at the bottom of the riser. The cables, cable roller, and string with monkey tails and speed buttons looks similar to the Halons. The limbs appear to be slightly shorter than Halon limbs, but I have nothing to assess the scale. The axle to axle dimension is tough to tell, but I'd guess 30-32". It appears to have the same flat backed grip. I don't see any earth-shattering technology, but I also don't have the specs.

So tomorrow we will see how good your eye sight is. Lol!

Comment

Will be watching for it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m getting real close to a new bow so if Mathews wants a sale they better step it up a notch. I’ll try them all and let the chips fall.

Comment

I've seen some supposed leaked photos of the triax. Looks like a super short compact bow.

Comment

Mathews

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Mac5dawg; 11-13-2017, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Mathews. If you're gonna shoot it, learn how to spell it.

Comment

Just saw a pic of it. Looks interesting but kinda similar to the last few years line ups

Last edited by txoutdoorsman24; 11-13-2017, 09:00 PM.

Comment

A

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Mathews Triax I Like it if it feels like the Halon which I'm sure it does I'll bee picking it up. I was hoping Bowtech would release something nice but not impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by jjaimes View Post
                      Mathews Triax I Like it if it feels like the Halon which I'm sure it does I'll bee picking it up. I was hoping Bowtech would release something nice but not impressed.
                      Bowtech and Mathews have released the new bows for 2018..
                      As far as each company, the new bows are the same,....only different.

Comment

Eek. I’ll stick with my Halon 32 till it falls apart. Perfect bow for me in my opinion.

Skinny

Comment

Yep, gonna be hard to top my Halon... I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                            Bowtech and Mathews have released the new bows for 2018..
                            As far as each company, the new bows are the same,....only different.
                            Mathews has only released there target bow, but looks as though someone let the hunting bow pic. slip. Tomorrow we will see, I hope that is not the bow they release.

Comment

I love my Halon 6.
                              Best of both worlds and it's a killer.

ALL other companies are following the Halon with side split limbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X