X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
      Next year I am doing the Colorado trail ride from Denver to Durango with a couple of buddies. It is a bike pack trip with camping under the stars. We will take ten days to travel the 565 miles. I just got a guide book in today. I have two more books on order. There is over 375 miles of single track along this route and there are plenty of refit spots along the way. I am stoked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
      That sounds like an awesome adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        That sounds like an awesome adventure!
        You are welcome to come with, if you want!!! The more, the merrier.

Comment

Can anyone guide me towards a group of older riders in Houston, preferably mountain bike. I'm headed to 60 on the next go round. I broke out my old Moab this June and have been peddling since. I've lost 20, put my heart rate at 55 at a rest and dropped my BP to 118/68. Be nice to have some folks to ride with though. I live north central, just outside 610 but have bike, will travel.

I'll ride with young bucks too but I don't want anyone's feelings to get hurt...
          Like mine

Comment

New bike day...It's been a while.

Last bike I bought/built was 6yrs ago. Figured a lot has changed since then and it was time to upgrade.

Introducing my 2018 Transition Scout. It's 27.5+ and ready for some action. If the rain would stop long enough for the trails to dry up.
            Attached Files

Comment

NICE!! Congrats on the new Whip!!!

It looks like orange is IN!

My new Race XC bike has arrived, 2019 2019 Rocky Mountain Element C50
              Attached Files

Comment

Good luck to Jet Black today as he try’s to qualify for Kona. He’s doing a tri in Maryland. Preacher man is tracking him and I believe he is 6th overall and 3rd in his age group about to start his run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Newbie to the MTB scene and looking forward to hitting the trails. Picked up a tallboy 3.0 about a month ago.

Comment

Another pic, can you tell I’m excited. Lol

Comment

Congrats on the new Whip!

Comment

Nice ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like Santa Cruz bikes. Congrats!!

Comment

Sweet...finally got it out for a decent ride.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I think one of you needs a sweet Yakima hitch rack to haul your steed around...

Last edited by RebeccaCreekKid; 10-06-2018, 12:17 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Just posted a vid of a ride the wife and I did in Colorado this past summer.
                                Mountain biking Pagosa Springs, Colorado with the wife. Turkey Springs Trail System.

If I was smarter I could embed the vids...but I'm not.

Comment

Working...
                                X