Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    Have you ordered one? Time frame?
    Yes I did, it took almost 3 weeks coming from Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
      Thanks. Just ordered one for $9.99 and free shipping.
      Installed today. Went from 2.5# to a consistent 22 oz. I could have taken it lower but was happy there.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
        Installed today. Went from 2.5# to a consistent 22 oz. I could have taken it lower but was happy there.
        Got springs coming for 2-Tikka today. Looking forward to testing them out.

Comment

Haven’t ordered yet. Trying to decide between the yodave and mountain tactical. Leaning toward MT because the other has such a stupid name. Really. Lol

Comment

Haven’t ordered yet. Trying to decide between the yodave and mountain tactical. Leaning toward MT because the other has such a stupid name. Really. Lol
            They both do the same thing. Just order one and quityerbitchin.

Comment

Originally posted by brownchristian View Post
              They both do the same thing. Just order one and quityerbitchin.
              Well timney and jewel are the same thing. Obviously one does the thing way better

Comment

Well timney and jewel are the same thing. Obviously one does the thing way better
                It’s a spring replacement.

You will probably worry about the color of your casket also.

Btw, I research everything and I ordered the mountain tactical spring

Comment

Went ahead and ordered two of them myself. Why not for $10/ea!

Comment

Originally posted by brownchristian View Post
                    It’s a spring replacement.

You will probably worry about the color of your casket also.

Btw, I research everything and I ordered the mountain tactical spring
                    I may go down in a ball of flames. No casket needed!!but thanks for finally dragging a legit answer out

Comment

I may go down in a ball of flames. No casket needed!!but thanks for finally dragging a legit answer out

It’s a spring. It won’t matter where you get it. It’s money well spent and a great upgrade. Yet I was still ****** when I got it in the mail and realized that I had paid that for a tiny spring.

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                        It’s a spring. It won’t matter where you get it. It’s money well spent and a great upgrade. Yet I was still ****** when I got it in the mail and realized that I had paid that for a tiny spring.
                        Hahahahahaha. Better than $200+

Comment

I did the spring replacement on the gun I did for my son. It made a big difference. Perfect? No. Better? Absolutely. Worth a shot for the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you hunt with a sub 2# trigger? I’m not in a box blind, I would not.

I think the Tikka triggers are good for a rifle I paid $500 for new. Mountain Tactical’s page with the spring pretty much says they looked at selling an upgraded trigger but didn’t find anything wrong except lowering the trigger’s weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                            Do you hunt with a sub 2# trigger? I’m not in a box blind, I would not.

I think the Tikka triggers are good for a rifle I paid $500 for new. Mountain Tactical’s page with the spring pretty much says they looked at selling an upgraded trigger but didn’t find anything wrong except lowering the trigger’s weight.

Yes, I hunt with a sub 2# trigger. Sometimes it is in a blind, sometimes it is not.

Comment

Yes, I hunt with a sub 2# trigger. Sometimes it is in a blind, sometimes it is not.
                              I am the same way. If you keep your bugger picker off the bang switch until you want it to roar there is never an issue.

Comment

A follow-up question if I may.
                                Do you do the “drop test” MT says to do after the upgrade?

Hunt safely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X