Official Lake Whintney and Aquilla 2016-2017 hunting thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhunter247 View Post
    I'll be picking up my permit tomorrow morning, can't wait till the season starts. I plan on camping at Kimble Bend.
    Is Kimble Bend open now?

I would bet Chisholm Trail will be open for camping. I saw a few folks camping there a couple weeks ago.
    Last edited by Texas Grown; 08-28-2016, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      Is Kimble Bend open now?

I would bet Chisholm Trail will be open for camping. I saw a few folks camping there a couple weeks ago.
      Wasn't when I came home from work Friday. You could tell they had been doing work down there, here's hoping they get them open soon

Comment

Just stopping by to peak my curiosity!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi Tim!

Comment

Steele Creek Park is open & they've done a lot of clean up at Kimble.

Comment

Originally posted by coop View Post
              Steele Creek Park is open & they've done a lot of clean up at Kimble.
              Yippee! Thanks for the info coop!
              Last edited by Texas Grown; 08-29-2016, 06:34 PM.

Comment

That's fantastic maybe it's time to go fishing

Comment

Kimble Bend is still closed. Talked with a COE Park Ranger, said they are working on it, hopefully open by October.

Comment

Anybody dove hunting Thursday or Friday?

Comment

Good to see someone in my neck of the woods, Im in Burleson myself!

Comment

I probably will Saturday but I'll be at football Friday. Can't afford a license until payday so Thursday is out lol. I'm ready to get back on a rig and make some real money again

Comment

Originally posted by KronikHunter View Post
                          Love that rack in the avatar, shame about the deer though

Comment

TG, I'm thinking of going one of those days, or maybe Saturday.

Worked a youth archery booth this past Saturday and on the way back through Crowley blew the top seals out on the truck radiator, so currently in the process of putting a new radiator in- so depends on the status of the truck.

Comment

Originally posted by KronikHunter View Post
                              Welcome to TBH fellow Burlesonite!
                              I had a list of all members here in Burleson at one point. We had over 45 last I remember.

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                              TG, I'm thinking of going one of those days, or maybe Saturday.

Worked a youth archery booth this past Saturday and on the way back through Crowley blew the top seals out on the truck radiator, so currently in the process of putting a new radiator in- so depends on the status of the truck.
                              Sorry to hear about the truck Razorback. If ya need a hand, give me a shout and I'll come help. I'm temporarily retired, so to speak . Saturday, I've got a B-day party at Alpine for both kids in the morning and lunch. But can go at any other time.

Comment

You should have called me Razorback I've done a few of those over the years

Comment

Working...
                                X