Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oklahoma State Longbow Championship!!!

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
    I think you should raffle off that LD bow you have. . MM looking more like we will be eating catfish with you. The longbows are a nice gesture by the way. Arvin

I was just at LD's shop today shooting my new composite bow. After just a couple hrs of shooting it, I can tell that anyone would be nuts for giving, selling, or raffling off his LD bow!!!!!

Y'all have fun his weekend! Wish I could be there!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man I had a big time at the ok longbow shoot today. The catfish was awesome. The course was a Oklahoma special. Meaning you might have to think about your shot. If you can make it tomorrow show cause it's a good time. First class setup all the way. This is all coming from a longhorn fan. Oops! Arvin and Deb

Comment

Originally posted by Selfbowman View Post
        Man I had a big time at the ok longbow shoot today. The catfish was awesome. The course was a Oklahoma special. Meaning you might have to think about your shot. If you can make it tomorrow show cause it's a good time. First class setup all the way. This is all coming from a longhorn fan. Oops! Arvin and Deb

Glad y'all were able to make it up my friend and enjoy your time here!!

Like to send a BIG THANK YOU to all who came up for the shoot and made it such a success. There were many great Texas folks who've been up to the range before and even more who came up for the first time and we thank each and every one who came.

I know a lot of friendly ribbing goes on, but no matter if your from south of the Red River or on the better ground found North of the Red River ( sorry I couldn't help it ), the archery community in our part of the country, actually I should say "Archery FAMILY" truly can't be beat!!!

Comment

Absolutely^^^^^

Comment

Was great Shiloh. We will be back. Arvin

Comment

Working...
            X