No announcement yet.

Today was discouraging (long read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I learned my lesson (the hard way) last season to keep my game cam pics to myself. I had a 12 pt. and a 13 pt running my feeder and on cam. I was so excited that I had these pics I shared them with the president of the lease. Next thing I know I was kicked off the lease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jetboysixx View Post
      I learned my lesson (the hard way) last season to keep my game cam pics to myself. I had a 12 pt. and a 13 pt running my feeder and on cam. I was so excited that I had these pics I shared them with the president of the lease. Next thing I know I was kicked off the lease.

I have seen stuff like this first hand. I was on a lease in the panhandle with some friends. The "lease manager" stuck my buddies little brother in a separate 200 acre place away from the river which was supposedly the best part of the lease. My buddy sets up and has a stud 13 point coming in. Lease manager sees pics and shortly after tells my buddy he needs to move his set because they want to use that pasture for quail hunting. Needless to say the lease manager was set up there shortly after.

Comment

what kind of spell was the older lady working on?

Comment

Found out this am that if/when Kaput comes out, him and some other ranchers in the area are going to use it.

So I'm not sure what to do now.

I'm guess I'm going to start reading up on it.

Comment

Nothing wrong with a season lease. I kept one up for a corp in Ft. Worth for 3 years. Deer and pigs will find it in no time just like they did this time. If your feeder is not there and the pigs get bad or move into the hay pasture, your friend may wish you had a feeder up after all.

Comment

And... ummmm,,,, then,,,,, ahhhhh lets see..... I think,,,,,, oh look a butterfly.

Comment

Good luck to you brother 👍🏻

I learned a new word on this thread. I'm gonna use it tonight at dinner

Comment

Originally posted by jetboysixx View Post

It is insane what grown men will do for bone growing out of a deer's head. Loose lips sink ships.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph View Post
                    Ignore the haters, they are the ones who chose to read this thread. Back button is their friend. Is this site becoming Archery Talk or what? Disappointing.
                    Archery talk not archery kill'em with a slow death

Comment

Just start hand Corning every week or so. After a few weeks, start hunting it a day or two after you hand corn.

Comment

Working...
                      X