The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here!

I've got a lot to feel good about and be thankful for. Even with that, after getting bombarded by so many things during a day that tend to to cast a negative cloud on things, I can find a warm and fuzzy feeling here. A few mornings ago, about 5:30 or 6:00, I noticed Donna Sargent was among the TBHers logged in....there weren't many of us. I think she was probably finding the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by rtread View Post
      Here!
      A few mornings ago, about 5:30 or 6:00, I noticed Donna Sargent was among the TBHers logged in....there weren't many of us. I think she was probably finding the same thing.
      I hope so.....some things just stick with you.

Comment

I'm here at least twice a day

Comment

here!!

I know why I'm here. Not to sound sappy but TBHers have become my family. Bought, sold, traded, learned, tought, found, met, will meet, prayed and cryed ( and drank a few...).
          Hopefully I have stepped up a notch since being here. Y'all are my teachers and proud to call you friends.

Comment

Originally posted by rtread View Post
            Here!

I've got a lot to feel good about and be thankful for. Even with that, after getting bombarded by so many things during a day that tend to to cast a negative cloud on things, I can find a warm and fuzzy feeling here. A few mornings ago, about 5:30 or 6:00, I noticed Donna Sargent was among the TBHers logged in....there weren't many of us. I think she was probably finding the same thing.
            I did not Donna was here, but glad she was. That makes my heart sing.

Comment

Here!

A lot of good folks on here. Lot of good information too! I don't post much, but I lurk plenty.(mainly because I am too lazy to type out my thoughts) The quality of people on here are few and far between these days.

Comment

Here.

This thread warms my heart. Here's something I don't share much. It was taken back in July. Some of the private side of me, my other family.

Last edited by Texas Grown; 08-22-2012, 08:19 PM.

Comment

here

Comment

Just glad I got my computer fixed. It was loaded with viruses and acting up. I was sweating it pretty bad and my wife couldn't figure out why I was freaking out so much. Was worried about it crashing and missing out on everything. Had to download new virus protection and ran a scan. Now I'm back in bidness. Wife said we need to form a support group for the addicted.
                    Last edited by RobinHood; 01-30-2009, 10:02 PM.

Comment

This is refreshing after a long hard week at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                        Here.

This thread warms my heart. Here's something I don't share much. It was taken back in July. Some of the private side of me, my other family.

[ATTACH]77935[/ATTACH]
                        That's four generations, right Mike? Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Here.

Comment

I likey...

present..

Comment

Originally posted by cheez View Post
                              That's four generations, right Mike? Thanks for sharing.
                              Yes sir Dennis, 4.

Comment

My beautiful little girl got earrings and I gave my wife box seats for the Billy Joel/Elton John concert in San Antonio for her birthday today!

I had a terrible hunting season but it was by far trumped by having a little angel in my life!

Comment

Working...
                                X