Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remington 270 Sendero (Blue not stainless)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remington 270 Sendero (Blue not stainless)

I have a Remy Sendero in the all blue version. I bought it new in 1997 along with the Simmons Pro 50 scope and Lueopold bases and rings. I am mainly a bowhunter so it got used very little. It hasnt been out of the safe in about 5-6 years, only to clean. It just about mint as far as condition goes. My question is what is the sale/trade value of the entire setup.

I have two girls now and trying to fund or trade for two small bolt rifles. This was my very first gun and said I would never sell it. I tell ya what, little girls sure have a way of changing your plans. Thanks

300 dollars is the value n I will buy it from u now.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
      300 dollars is the value n I will buy it from u now.
      pretty sure trooper wasn't born yesterday

Comment

I guess 600 to 700

Comment

River rat I appreciate your humor, and my wife laughed when she read the response over my shoulder. Whats really funny is she has never shot a gun and doesnt hunt.

Comment

Mine is priceless....given to me by my Dad back in the 90s so my "estimation" would be a little high...

Comment

270 sendero's are not very common. Depending on condition I have seen them go anywhere from $700-1200. I would be interested in it if you are willing to sell it.

Comment

Let me know what guns you are looking for and I will get them at my cost for the girls. I will send them to your FFL if you aren't in the DFW area. May be able to help you save your gun depending on what you need. Just PM with info if interested.

Comment

I just pulled it out and wiped her down. The two cosmetic flaws I could find is on the tringger guard. Small nick about size of a pin head. There is a small scrape on the floor plate. No metal showing just a scuff, it may wipe off floor plate. Oh and some dust.

ZX7 thanks for the offer and I will consider it for sure.

Comment

I am not a prospect at this time but would like to see a photo if you don't mind posting because I have never seen one blued. I do not particularly like them in
                    stainless.

Bump

Comment

I dont know how to post a pic. If it will help in giving a better estimate from those who know more than me I will. Can someone send me an email link and post it for me.

Comment

I have a 7 mag in blued. It's a great gun. I would put value of around 800-1000, depending on condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Death Dealer View Post
                          I have a 7 mag in blued. It's a great gun. I would put value of around 800-1000, depending on condition.

what he said ^^^ .... i was thinking 850 - 900

those rifles flat out shoot

fyi - it looks like this (not the op's rifle)

Comment

I have a set of twins I wouldn't take for. One in 270 other in 25-06.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346469469.139772.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	24112020

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                              I have a set of twins I wouldn't take for. One in 270 other in 25-06.
                              [ATTACH]385003[/ATTACH]
                              Nice pair!

My youngest brother got a 25-06 when I got my .270. I cant talk him out of it either...

Comment

Working...
                              X