No announcement yet.

Global warming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Arctic is nearing a “point of no return,” thanks to global warming, according to a new essay in Time magazine. | Environment

Cant figure out where the cold air is going to come from.
    Same place it always has......up high in the atmosphere.
    They call themselves scientist

Comment

I just farted does this mean I changed the climate will I be eliminated like cattle

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        I just farted does this mean I changed the climate will I be eliminated like cattle
        I won't report you..........this time

Comment

Upside-down "rivers" of warm ocean water may be one of the causes of Antarctica's ice shelves breaking up, leading to a rise in sea levels. A new study suggests that, in the past, increases in Antarctic sea ice in colder climates may have contributed to ice ages.

Are we in line for another ice age? I wish they would make up their minds so I could adjust my wardrobe.

Comment

I love headlines that include the words may, could be, perhaps, might etc. Fox is as bad as the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              I love headlines that include the words may, could be, perhaps, might etc. Fox is as bad as the rest.
              I know that's right...…….pure clickbait...…….total non sense daily on a multitude of stories/issues!

Comment

And if you read waaaaay down in the article today you'll see a little note from Fox News:

Correction: A previous version of the story said the study had implications for future events. It was only about past events.
                Link to the actual study in case anyone wants to reach their own conclusions: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41561-019-0466-8

Comment

How much warmer has the globe gotten by computers need to serve up and store all these messages in this thread?
                  What's the carbon footprint of this thread?

Comment

Working...
                  X