Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orale' holmes!

Comment

A local barber shop owner in my old neighborhood drives one of those. He bought it new. Definitely a unique vehicle, but the $20k asking price seems nuts.

Comment

When I was a teenager this was the truck I wanted. The neighbor boy bought a brand new one and I was envious. I thought it was one bad azz truck

Last edited by Radar; 01-10-2020, 09:40 PM.

Comment

It’s about 20,994$ too high

Comment

21k for a 17 year old F150. They need to put down the pipe.
            Last edited by Mayhem; 09-26-2019, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
              I went on Carfax, there are only two of these trucks within 500 miles of Houston. The other truck is in Mississippi. I bet this is the only one I will ever see in my lifetime. Carfax on this truck is super clean, I might go back and check it out again.

The other one must be in Lufkin. Guy that owns the best Mexican restaurant in town has been driving one for years. Has a big Dallas cowboys sticker on the back window now.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                When I was a teenager this was the truck I wanted. The neighbor boy bought a brand new one and I was envious. I thought it was one bad azz truck

[ATTACH]973818[/ATTACH]
                This is a sweet ride. Would go great with a Canadian tuxedo and some 38 Special 8 tracks.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                  This is a sweet ride. Would go great with a Canadian tuxedo and some 38 Special 8 tracks.

Waylon, Hank jr, and empty JAX beer cans in the bed. Dont forget the .222 truck gun behind the seat

Comment

If you're interested in that for that price, I have a 2011 FX2 ecoScrew with only 98kmiles I'll let you buy for the low low price of $36k.......

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

Waylon, Hank jr, and empty JAX beer cans in the bed. Dont forget the .222 truck gun behind the seat
                      Oh yeah. Also half a pack of cowboy killers in the visor!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                        I had a big 10. Inch truck like that in 79 black and silver. I couldn't keep the girls off me [emoji24]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I liked them, when they came out, still pretty slick looking!

Comment

the fact it has a tape player should scare you off.

Comment

Yah I remember them and still see the occassional one driving around. I always thought they were ugly and I'm a Ford guy.this one seems really overpriced.

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                                That is the ugliest truck I have ever seen. It looks cheap inside and out. Different strokes, I guess.
                                Yes, it is ugly, but I have to give the title to ugliest to the Toyota tundra stepside.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	download (3).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	24592941

Comment

Working...
                                X