Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    Jerry is the best in the NFL.
    He is probably the best owner in the NFL, maybe the worst GM.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
      So they have 4 or 5 dumb players and a dumb coach , what about the other 80 or 90 players and coaches involved ? I think it is BS that anyone would label an entire organization dumb because of a couple of idiots, Jerry , he one dumb sucker too.
      I don't think they are all a bunch of DA's......but it is just a game that only needs a few brains to make it work.....it is not like we are all fans of an engineering firm.....or spending all of our spare time keeping up with NASA.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
        Jerry is the best in the NFL.
        That is awesome.

Now I'm going to have to print that and frame it.

I dare any of you to top that statement. Dare ya.

Comment

Zeke, you dumb arse !

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          Two grown men in a bar fight shouldn't even be a story. I'd imagine that some drunk would try to test a guy like Zeke just to get him fired up. Sometimes people need hit in the mouth. I don't agree with the above posts about his freetime being his own. He's contracted by the NFL to represent them. Any actions that are detrimental to the team or the league are punishable. I've fired people before for their actions away from work. I wouldn't fire someone for a fist fight in a bar though. Hell, I'm in construction....I might not have anyone left.

Your first three sentences hit the nail on the head.

When I was playing ball at TCU, it almost got to the point that going out on the town, to a bar, club, whatever, was a pain in the ***! We couldn't go anywhere without some drunk idiots trying to start **** with us to try to get a reaction out of us....in our early years, we would react...luckily we never made any headlines...but as we got older, we realized the games those idiots were playing and just chose to "keep it in the garage" as our O-Line coach always suggested we do in the first place.

Zeke should know how to handle himself in public by now. Period.

When you are in the position he is in, you represent the Dallas Cowboys and the NFL at all times.

Skinny
          Last edited by Skinny; 07-18-2017, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
            Your first three sentences hit the nail on the head.

When I was playing ball at TCU, it almost got to the point that going out on the town, to a bar, club, whatever, was a pain in the ***! We couldn't go anywhere without some drunk idiots trying to start **** with us to try to get a reaction out of us....in our early years, we would react...luckily we never made any headlines...but as we got older, we realized the games those idiots were playing and just chose to "keep it in the garage" as our O-Line coach always suggested we do in the first place.

Zeke should know how to handle himself in public by now. Period.

When you are in the position he is in, you represent the Dallas Cowboys and the NFL at all times.

Skinny
            Very true, just imagine if you guys would have had 7 M a year to play with, Zeke needs to ditch his possee and get him a bad arse security guy, I think that would solve a lot of his problems. GO FROGS

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
              I don't think they are all a bunch of DA's......but it is just a game that only needs a few brains to make it work.....it is not like we are all fans of an engineering firm.....or spending all of our spare time keeping up with NASA.
              This is true as well, I guess the only way we would really know is if we were in their shoes with all the fame and money, I think most of us would be the Jason Witten type.

Comment

When does archery season start?

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                  When does archery season start?
                  After football starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                    After football starts.
                    Ha

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                      So they have 4 or 5 dumb players and a dumb coach , what about the other 80 or 90 players and coaches involved ? I think it is BS that anyone would label an entire organization dumb because of a couple of idiots, Jerry , he one dumb sucker too.
                      Look at the penalties, look at the coaching late in close games, look at the games lost to suspension. Dumb football team.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                        That is awesome.

Now I'm going to have to print that and frame it.

I dare any of you to top that statement. Dare ya.
                        He payed 140 million for the Dallas Cowboys in 1989. They are worth 4.2 BILLION today.

Frame that...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          He payed 140 million for the Dallas Cowboys in 1989. They are worth 4.2 BILLION today.

Frame that...
                          Those are the criteria you want to use to measure as "The Best Owner in the NFL"? If so, I wouldn't debate anyone on that.
                          Last edited by tigerscowboy; 07-19-2017, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                            Those are the credentials you use to measure as "The Best Owner in the NFL"? If so, I wouldn't debate anyone on that.
                            Obviously the NFL Hall of Fame thinks so.

Comment

Frame that...
                              Yeah don't let that get in the way of a Jerry bashing!

The NFL is a business and Jerry is the best in the business whether you like him or not.

Comment

They are worth 4.2 BILLION today.
                                Worth, is a tricky word. Until somebody pays that, they really aren't worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X