Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slinky's on the feeder legs! No more Coons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    Nice edit. It's no joke as Skinny has also said. Hopefully they will work for you too. Im almost wanting coons to try now just for the entertainment value
    I saw your Tonka Truck comment and thought I had been had and then realized he was talking about location when I found the Walmart deal further up.

I was just told Dollar General has them Jason. Hopefully you haven't passed the last one.
    I searched on their website and didn't find anything. I'm leaving here in a bit so I have several to go through if they do. Walmart is such a PITA to go to and I don't want to leave a truck full of deer lease tools easily accessible for long.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I saw your Tonka Truck comment and thought I had been had and then realized he was talking about location when I found the Walmart deal further up.

I searched on their website and didn't find anything. I'm leaving here in a bit so I have several to go through if they do. Walmart is such a PITA to go to and I don't want to leave a truck full of deer lease tools easily accessible for long.

The Tonka Toy was just for fun. Attaching them with silly putty and other comments on here made me laugh.

I agree about Walmart

My local DG has them. Hopefully the one near you will also.
      Last edited by AntlerCollector; 07-12-2017, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Smart, how do you go to your lease from the house? If you come through Decatur, I'll help you out at Walmart.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          Smart, how do you go to your lease from the house? If you come through Decatur, I'll help you out at Walmart.

I go 35 to 20. Thanks for the offer though!

Looks like Dollar General carries a knockoff for $1.

I just hope they have some color besides pink[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Well dadgum. I'm headed out tomorrow and I will be picking some up I guess.

Comment

Somebody needs to put a trailcam in video mode and catch the action.

I wonder how long it will take for the coons to figure out if one pulls the slinky down and holds it then his buddies can climb it?

Comment

Originally posted by Double L View Post
                Somebody needs to put a trailcam in video mode and catch the action.

I wonder how long it will take for the coons to figure out if one pulls the slinky down and holds it then his buddies can climb it?

This^^^^ is what I think may happen in time. Mine have been out for 18 days and no coon has said, "hold my beer and watch this". At least not yet.

Comment

This^^^^ is what I think may happen in time. Mine have been out for 18 days and no coon has said, "hold my beer and watch this". At least not yet.

They are crafty and destructive little %$@&'s!!!! I am gonna let you, Skinny and Smart be the field testers before I go to Toy Town!

Comment

Originally posted by justin81 View Post
                    Yes videos of raccoons trying to climb the slinkys please!
                    ^^^^ This! The squirrel video was pretty funny but coons probably think you gave them a new toy to play on.

Comment

They are crafty and destructive little %$@&'s!!!! I am gonna let you, Skinny and Smart be the field testers before I go to Toy Town!
                      For $9 total, give it a shot.

Comment

I knew it! You are giving the Coons beer. No wonder they are so bad onour lease[emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For $9 total, give it a shot.
                          multiplied times 18 feeders. I'll wait. If these guys weren't being the field testers I would try it on one.......but I will wait for their results. Especially Smart's results with all the coon problems he has.

Comment

multiplied times 18 feeders. I'll wait. If these guys weren't being the field testers I would try it on one.......but I will wait for their results. Especially Smart's results with all the coon problems he has.
                            In the mean time, just one bag of lost corn would pay for the investment.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                              I knew it! You are giving the Coons beer. No wonder they are so bad onour lease[emoji35]

Guilty! I poured a trail of beer from my stand to yours then left several beers under your feeder. I wasn't sure what kind they drank. Apparently they ain't picky

Comment

In the mean time, just one bag of lost corn would pay for the investment.

We've got coon cages so no worries about lost corn. It would just be nice to not have the throw pattern reduced by the cages. I hate cages........and coons!

Comment

Working...
                                X