Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hugest flag/flagpole in the world. Must see.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
    that's awesome... the description is so qualified that it has me wondering where in the world is a bigger free flying American flag, since this is just the largest one in N. America?
    I assumed that some of the flags that are used at various ceremonies that are carried horizontally and are the size of football fields are larger, but they are not free flying.

Comment

Long rod

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
        that's awesome... the description is so qualified that it has me wondering where in the world is a bigger free flying American flag, since this is just the largest one in N. America?
        LOL my first thought as well!

Comment

Pretty cool

Comment

'Merica the Beautiful!!!!!!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Why wasn't this all over the news when it happened?

Oh, never mind I think I know

Thanks for posting, you GOF

Comment

It ain't bad advertisement either

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                    Thanks for sharing Randy. Cool how the top section rotates to accommodate for wind direction maintaining a straight flag. Genius
                    Quite extreme engineering for a flag pole. I wonder how much it cost? I may have missed that if it was mentioned.

Comment

When you drive by, it, the flag actually looks small compared to the size of the flag pole. I can't get pictures to post or I would upload them.

Comment

This is awesome. Tom Jordan of US Flag & Flag Pole was my neighbor in Beaumont, he has since relocated to Wimberly. Really a good guy with a cool story.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          Quite extreme engineering for a flag pole. I wonder how much it cost? I may have missed that if it was mentioned.
                          It just feels extremely WRONG for not having ever heard a single thing about this before you posted Randy. I don't even know what the heck to say other than that.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

I want a 30 footer (above the ground so I guess thats a 35 footer?) for the house but gosh those prices make me wince. Props to them for spending some cash and making a statement.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X