Looking for a 5 day hog hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a 5 day hog hunt

Me and buddies from Canada are looking for a place to hunt hogs and/or javelina for 5 days next year. Location not a big concern.

Prefer unguided or limited guiding with lodging. We can do our own meals and cooking.

So far the Lincoln Ranch and Walking Cane Ranch fits our needs, but also want to see what other options there are. Thanks!

Can't go wrong with Diamond C. Big Oak is great too but they include meals which are outstanding.

Comment

Lincoln Ranch is a great hog ranch, not as many Javelina. Set up with lighted feeders. Nice place to go.

Comment

La Contessa ranch with Martin Reina

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Call Britt at b&b hunting services- he has year round feeders and night hunting on lighted feederss- tell him Gary Dilday referred you to him.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
            Lincoln Ranch is a great hog ranch, not as many Javelina. Set up with lighted feeders. Nice place to go.
            I agree have been going for about 6 years deer hunting. Karl is a stand up guy and will help you out any way he can

Comment

Sending pm now, sir!

Comment

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Perdenal bowhunting not far from Laredo..

Comment

I'm curious where you decided to go? I'm looking for a place to take my 16 year old daughter this winter to kill a hog. I've been going to the same ranch for 16 years but they have no hogs this year.

Comment

Big oak Ranch

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
                      Can't go wrong with Diamond C. Big Oak is great too but they include meals which are outstanding.
                      we have the option of no meals 150 a day includes a hog. Thank you for the recommendation!!
                      Last edited by whit85; 01-07-2018, 10:24 PM.

Comment

big oak ranch

Originally posted by Possum Fat View Post
                        Me and buddies from Canada are looking for a place to hunt hogs and/or javelina for 5 days next year. Location not a big concern.

Prefer unguided or limited guiding with lodging. We can do our own meals and cooking.

So far the Lincoln Ranch and Walking Cane Ranch fits our needs, but also want to see what other options there are. Thanks!

Hey its Whitney @ Big Oaks in Texas. We offer hog hunts. 150 a day includes hogs!! give me a call if you have yet to book elsewhere! Thanks

whitney

Cabin 2 rooms 5 beds Full kitchen & bbq pit & fryer if needed!!
                        We would love to have yall

Comment

[ATTACH]891626[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                          X