Google Chrome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Chrome?

How do I stop Chrome from opening new pages when I open web sites? Also have some kind of stupid advertisement that opens in the lower right part of the screen. I've been using Firefox but it crashed.

Just to the right of the address bar, you should see 3 vertical dots. Click that and access the settings menu. You can probably fix your problem in there.

Comment

You are going to need to remove the virus to stop all of that.

Comment

Sounds like you need to turn on or download a popup blocker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think a new computer would fix everything

Comment

i know what websites you been on... teehee

Comment

Assuming you don't have a virus, you need an Ad Blocker. They make an addon for Chrome. It even stops ad banners at the top of pages.

Comment

I deleted chrome, always had issues with it

Comment

According to my anti-virus program I don't have one. Sometimes when I click on something, a new page comes up usually with some kind of game web site. I had this happen with Firefox a couple of years ago but I've forgot what I did to stop it. I have the pop up blocker turned on.

Comment

download and use brave browser. it will stop all that mess out of the box.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
                      download and use brave browser. it will stop all that mess out of the box.

This is what I recently started using. Really like it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check your list of plugins in your settings, you may have downloaded one unintentionally.

Comment

Working...
                        X