No announcement yet.

Now, THIS is Unlimited Wonderful.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any updates from those of you using Pulse?

Came across another tool today I thought looked interesting. Claims to not only allow control from your phone, but automatically adjusts settings to take better pics.

Arsenal is the world’s first intelligent assistant for DSLR and mirrorless cameras. Ultralight hardware lets you wirelessly control your camera with an intuitive iOS or Android app. And advanced machine learning algorithms help you get the perfect shot every time.
    Arsenal Kickstarter Page

Comment

I've used mine several times lately. It is becoming must have gear when i go out to shoot.

Comment

What function(s) do you like, Casey? I haven't used mine at all yet, mostly because I just haven't had my big camera out much lately. I'm planning to take it with me to Utah on a pack-in elk hunt in August. I want to set it up to take a timelapse or two while I'm there. I need to get it out and practice with it before then.

Comment

I've used as a remote only. Timelapse is on the list though

Comment

I had some paypal credit burning a hole in my pocket, so I ordered a Pulse. We'll see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by FriscoAg View Post
              I had some paypal credit burning a hole in my pocket, so I ordered a Pulse. We'll see how it goes.
              I have the same thing but I'm waiting for Shane and Casey to give us a good review.

Comment

Received my Pulse in the mail today. Spent about 20 minutes unsuccessfully attempting to connect to my 80D and iPhone. Giving up to put the kiddos to bed. Any tips Shane and/or Casey? Followed the manual, deleted and reloaded the app. Turned everything off and back on. App says no device found. Not a good start.

Comment

It can take a little while to connect. You are plugged into camera with the usb cord, correct?

Comment

Yes - I tinkered with it for another 30 minutes or so yesterday with no luck. Waiting to hear back from Alpine Labs support.

Comment

Doesn't the 80D have internal wifi? Maybe that is somehow interfering.

Comment

Possibly.....Finally heard back from tech support. Tried their suggestions with no luck. Waiting to hear back again.

I downloaded LightBlue app to see low signal Bluetooth devices. If I turn the Pulse on by itself, with the camera off, it shows up on my iPhone. As soon as I switch on the camera, Pulse disappears from the Bluetooth list. Strange.

Comment

Another thought, do you have the EOS Remote app installed? if so might it be interfering. Just throwing it out there.

Comment

They sent me a new USB cable to see if that was causing a connection issue. Still no worky.....

Comment

Working...
                            X