Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    daaaang
    It's not pretty and it smokes some, but 2 pulls and your mowing. I've had it for 23 years and I got it used from a guy that had a lawn business. (insert thumb up smilie)

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
      They took yer gall bladder out?
      Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Yep. It tried to kill me last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Kevin View Post
      Dang it didn’t even give you a 2 weeks notice! What were the symptoms?
      Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      It did. I came to the ER last wed after about the 4th "episode" got so bad I couldn't take it. They diagnosed "sludge" in the GB, told me to schedule a surgery consult and change diet in the meantime. I was trying to put it all off until after a work trip this coming weekend, but Sunday night about 5 it hit. At 3AM or so I couldn't take it anymore and had my wife bring me in. They had it out by 11 or so. Now I'm waiting to get my walking papers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dadgummit, Dale! Sludge??? It must have been all the Keystones that caused the sludge. You should have given us some notice so we could have started all the appropriate threads and even a GoFundMe account!

At least nobody can accuse you of having a lot of gall anymore!

Comment

IF you want to know the true answer from a manager/owner of a Sonic, PM DENSON on here. Her is running and managing/buying a Sonic in Longview. Maybe he can settle this argument for you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          Dadgummit, Dale! Sludge??? It must have been all the Keystones that caused the sludge. You should have given us some notice so we could have started all the appropriate threads and even a GoFundMe account!

At least nobody can accuse you of having a lot of gall anymore!
          It hurt...I'm not gonna lie, it hurt really effing bad relentlessly for 9 hours and I'm glad that ******* is out!

Comment

Guess I'm the odd man out. I like Burger King Hamburgers and large fries.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
              Guess I'm the odd man out. I like Burger King Hamburgers and large fries.

So you’re the one.... [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I dont mind sonic food, I had a sonic burger last week and the patty was just a tad burnt, crispy like on the edges, it sure was good. I never liked their fries.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                  It's not pretty and it smokes some, but 2 pulls and your mowing. I've had it for 23 years and I got it used from a guy that had a lawn business. (insert thumb up smilie)
                  Sounds like a few of the late night gals I wound up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                    Sounds like a few of the late night gals I wound up with.
                    You too?

Comment

Sonic says fries not going off the menu.

Chili Cheese burger and fries or a foot long coney with fries...good stuff.

If Whataburger had good chili Sonic would go out of business

Comment

ttt

Can't let a thread as important as this die

Comment

Working...
                        X