Kawasaki Mule Pro-FXT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    Are the beds that small on all of them or are there different ones with larger?
    It’s converts from a single bench to a double bench so the bed gets bigger

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
      Are the beds that small on all of them or are there different ones with larger?

Long bed mode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

10-4 thanks

Comment

Have one of each. Mule all the way.

Comment

Kawasaki Mule Pro-FXT?

Have a 2015 Pro Fxt they are not real good in mud. Only problem I had was getting stuck several times do to low ground clearance and not enough power. Yes, I can fix the ground clearance but not the lack of power. Well as far as I know. Maybe they will come up with something for the 1st models of the pro. Heard new model have more power and a better ground clearance. Mine also squeaks like crazy and gets on my nerves. Several points on the bed and rear seat are metal on metal in certain positions and will drive you crazy. I’ve use mine. Thought about selling and trying a Can-Am. But a lift and winch would be cheaper. It’s is smooth and the engine is quiet as stated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by DWS View Post
              Have a 2015 Pro Fxt they are not real good in mud. Only problem I had was getting stuck several times do to low ground clearance and not enough power. Yes, I can fix the ground clearance but not the lack of power. Well as far as I know. Maybe they will come up with something for the 1st models of the pro. Heard new model have more power and a better ground clearance. Mine also squeaks like crazy and gets on my nerves. Several points on the bed and rear seat are metal on metal in certain positions and will drive you crazy. I’ve use mine. Thought about selling and trying a Can-Am. But a lift and winch would be cheaper. It’s is smooth and the engine is quiet as stated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              I have a 2017 model and it has plenty power with 3 inch lift and 31 inch tires, cannot imagine getting stuck.

Comment

We had had our camo fit for just over a year. It is a way better machine than my crew ranger. Everyone that rides in it comments about how smooth and quiet it is.

Comment

My parents have one and I have tried getting it stuck before and never have been able. I’ve never gone through some stuff that y’all have probably gone through but muddy creeks haven’t been a problem for me, even in 2 wd high.

As for speed, y’all must be a bunch a speed demons, after 30 I call it quits on most roads anyways.

Comment

2016 CAMO
                    love it, fast enough, large bed, 3 years W
                    no problems
                    wish list

that it had step to get in the bed, to make if easier to get in

Comment

Not to hijack but does not having a locking front differential make that much difference? Ive been looking and really like the Mule but this is holding me up.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                        I have a 2017 model and it has plenty power with 3 inch lift and 31 inch tires, cannot imagine getting stuck.
                        Would 29.5s fit with no lift?

Comment

Originally posted by Silvey View Post
                          Would 29.5s fit with no lift?
                          I do not know, I think they would rub, you can get on one of the kawasaki ATV forums and probably find out everything you need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                            I really like them but the one turnoff is the dang seats, I feel like I will slide right off. I have been also looking at the can am commander
                            They have the contoured seats as well. The FXR I bought on Saturday has contoured seats.

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
                              Anyone own one? Thinking about buying one. Sick of having to fix the Polaris. Just curious to hear how owners like them.

Man, I bought mine on Saturday (FXR) and got to test drive it first. It was one smooth machine. The salesman drive it over a curb to show us how we would barely feel it and man I was surprised. This is my first sxs but it is dang quiet and beyond smooth. Not a speed demon, but I didn’t buy it for that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                                I really like them but the one turnoff is the dang seats, I feel like I will slide right off. I have been also looking at the can am commander
                                I actually like the seats, they are pretty comfortable and allow for easy entry/exit. I find myself getting in and out about 10 million times a ride and love the bench seat for doing so. I could see where if youre just cruising, bucket seats would be sweet, but i like the bench seat for using the mule around the ranch.

Comment

Working...
                                X