Kawasaki Mule Pro-FXT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kawasaki Mule Pro-FXT?

Anyone own one? Thinking about buying one. Sick of having to fix the Polaris. Just curious to hear how owners like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont have an FXT but I a FXR and love it. Same drivetrain just shorter wheelbase than FXT. Its been very reliable & trouble free.

Comment

Have had mine for a couple years now and love it. Tough as nails and we put it through hell and she's still going strong.

Comment

In... I’m on the fence between those two and maybe the Pioneer

Comment

Yep, love mine. I’ve had it right at a year now. Hard to beat that 3 year warranty. Do a search on here there’s a few good threads to read through on the FXT.

Comment

A buddy of mine has one and he really likes it. He says it’s quiet, smooth ride and reliable. And he does not baby it either

Comment

Mine is a 15 and it’s been great, way smoother, quieter and more dependable.. my ranger did nothing but sit in the shop.. the mule tops out at the same as my ranger 800 but takes longer to get there which I don’t care to go that fast or that it would take longer to get there.. we hunt an 18k acre lease and what I care about is getting back to camp.. 3 year warranty says a lot to me too..

Comment

Sold the ranger last year and bought the mule pro fxt. Wouldn’t go back to a ranger ever.....

Comment

Own a mule pro fxt after two rangers. I will look hard at the can ams next. I like my mule. Just hate the bed size and lack of storage space and cup holders.

Comment

Tons of threads on this topic. They’re great machines. Love my 2017 mule pro fxt

Comment

Absolutely love mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have a 2015 that I bought from another member on here last spring & love it!

Comment

Just bought one today lol. Really like it so far. But it's my first SxS. Got it because of all the praise it gets on here.

Comment

Got an 18 about 8 months ago and it has been the best ranch rig ive ever had. Yea, its a bit slower and heavier feeling, but i didnt buy it to compete with side by sides, its a UTV and is great for its purpose. If youre looking to hot rod, the mule is not your friend. If you want to have a reliable rig that will handle anything you throw at it out on the ranch, get the mule. Rides smooth, is quiet, and never breaks down. The mule has more than enough get up and go even for a young guy like me. I have rarely gotten it above 30, as thats plenty fast for me. Get the mule, you wont be disappointed! If not for you, give the can am a look too. They're sweet, but i like the mule more for what im doing.
                            Last edited by CentexRancher; 09-22-2018, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie Dad View Post
                              Have a 2015 that I bought from another member on here last spring & love it!
                              You still enjoying it?

Comment

Working...
                              X