Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arkansas is going to get an ars whuppin, but I'll still watch it, train wreck.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
      Had Tigger crossed the 50 yd line more than once they would have qualified for that rubber match.

Like Coach Stallings has said,"If you don't think it's a big game, lose it".

I knew BAMA had work to do on the OL, and Defense and wondered where one or more slip ups might be. Plus the TE has been rediscovered and Waddle!
      Now here I am with koolaid spilled all over me and have not hollered "run it up the gut" once this year. This is really uncharted territory.

I know it's one game at a time but if BAMA gets some things straightened out it just might be a pretty good year. Don't have the depth of past years so like everyone it's one bad wheel away from disaster.
      Disclaimer.

I don't dislike Alabama. Saban is the man. You know what I dislike. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Had Tigger crossed the 50 yd line more than once they would have qualified for that rubber match.

Like Coach Stallings has said,"If you don't think it's a big game, lose it".

I knew BAMA had work to do on the OL, and Defense and wondered where one or more slip ups might be. Plus the TE has been rediscovered and Waddle!
        Now here I am with koolaid spilled all over me and have not hollered "run it up the gut" once this year. This is really uncharted territory.

I know it's one game at a time but if BAMA gets some things straightened out it just might be a pretty good year. Don't have the depth of past years so like everyone it's one bad wheel away from disaster.
        You have depth. It’s just not experienced as before. But, the QB and receivers make up for it. Ms St has great first teamers. They just don't go two deep like Georgia and Alabama. Lsu goes two deep on skill positions and defense. But, they are thin on the offensive line. And, their tight ends are banged up. To be the king of the SEC you better go two deep where it counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Disclaimer.

Me too

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Disclaimer.

Coke?[emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              You have depth. It’s just not experienced as before. But, the QB and receivers make up for it. Ms St has great first teamers. They just don't go two deep like Georgia and Alabama. Lsu goes two deep on skill positions and defense. But, they are thin on the offensive line. And, their tight ends are banged up. To be the king of the SEC you better go two deep where it counts.
              What I had said was almost believable for this week and there you go correcting me.

A lot of players who needed playing time got in this week against Ole Miss.

Comment

Gig Em

Comment

Originally posted by cnc_xt View Post
                  Gig Em
                  X2

Comment

Bama is the Team to beat. Can the Ags show up and compete? Who knows, they dang sure did with Clemson. Hope my Frogs don't have a "Sunday Morning Coming Down" moment. If they step up and respond to Texas then we may have something. Frogs are a good team but hope they can take a punch and get up again. That was a tough loss but hope they use it as a motivator not a let down. Outside of 5 minutes in 3rd quarter they played toe to toe with a very good Ohio Buckeyes team. It's not how hard you get hit but how you respond. This weekend will tell

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                      Tigers need to stay focused, not overlook the Bulldogs. Don't need anymore Troy State debacles!
                      Yep! You can almost smell it.

Comment

2018 College Football -Week 4

I will be pulling hard for them Tech Bulldogs this week, and buying my bride some good wine for whether they win...or lose.

Was supposed to be home last weekend to watch ball, but the little guy wanted to go pig huntin so we did that. I'm glad we did as he got to experience his first miss...which I happen to think is important.

So close...

We should be home for this one.

Hook'em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Dale Moser; 09-17-2018, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Texas has to play perfect in all 3 phases of the game. Not sure they have it in them. Just keep playing tough and Ill be happy.

Comment

What I had said was almost believable for this week and there you go correcting me.

A lot of players who needed playing time got in this week against Ole Miss.
                            About time for one of Saban’s epic blowups like he used to have with L K. Will it be this week?

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                              Yep! You can almost smell it.
                              That would suck.

Comment

Which one of you longhorn fans is this?

Comment

Working...
                                X