What happened to....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
    Wasn't there an attorney/spokesman off'd as well? I think there has been 10 or 12 suspicious deaths of persons affected directly or indirectly with this shooting.
    That's not something to ignore. Aside from zero surveillance footage released, ALL substantive personal video has been taken down. Anyone who isn't skeptical of this is willfully ignorant.

Yes there was. I forgot about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
      Four survivors have already died

28yo woman found dead in her bed

A couple whose car exploded down the road from their house

And now a hit and run..

It’s all very odd.

Did not know about that.

Comment

I still say more than one shooter. Someone got away and they dont want to shut down Vegas.

What ever happened to the GF?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
          I still say more than one shooter. Someone got away and they dont want to shut down Vegas.

Let her go so she wouldn't reveal that he was an arms dealer

Comment

Nothing to see here.

Whatever. Let any of us kill 58 people and our wives would be crucified. Sins of the father, so to speak.

Comment

Whats even odder to me is that no one is persuing this? Where are all the Wayne Dolcefino's of the world at? Where are all the up and coming reporters looking to make their mark .....this is pure gold and no one is touching it?

Comment

What happened to....

This is without a doubt the most telling evidence that the FBI is lying about this shooting, other than saying he had no affiliation" just 7 hours after the shooting.[emoji57]REALLY???

In the videos that came out immediately after the shooting you could clearly hear seperate gun fire from several different distances.... Their "echo" theory is just another attempt to mislead, its total BS but it worked on many....

Count the loud shots, count the shots further away(their so called echo). They don't even add up. And some shots are clearly much louder than others. The Mandalay Bay cab drivers video is a very telling video..
                Last edited by PondPopper; 11-29-2017, 01:01 PM.

Comment

What happened to....

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Whats even odder to me is that no one is persuing this? Where are all the Wayne Dolcefino's of the world at? Where are all the up and coming reporters looking to make their mark .....this is pure gold and no one is touching it?
                  Pretty simple actually..
                  They see people that are associated with this shooting misteriously coming up dead.. That's the ultimate deterrent. Always has been.. It's how the mob operates..
                  No one wants to die over a story..

This tactic has worked like a charm for the Clintons for years and it's still working.. Sessions knows this too.
                  Last edited by PondPopper; 11-29-2017, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                    I wont go into the rabbit hole of conspiracies and such but I found it rather interesting that the propaganda machine (the media) conveniently stopped talking about it just one week later. Maybe there was more important things to cover . . . .

Part of the reason I dont watch the news is because of the BS that they dispense and most sheeple are just like "OMG I cant believe that but it must be true."

Sad state this country is in indeed.
                    Whats your definition of a conspiracy, If this isn't one?

Comment

Minus the Joker crap in the video, this explains it pretty well...

Here is what we believe MIGHT have really happened, and why. Might this have been an assassination attempt, not an arms deal?WHAT IF:They were trying to kil...

Don't click off before they get to the flight traffic for the night

Comment

1/5 of the rounds fired, were at a security guard in a hallway, and he only got hit in the leg? 5,000 rounds is a lot of ammo for one person...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                          Minus the Joker crap in the video, this explains it pretty well...

Here is what we believe MIGHT have really happened, and why. Might this have been an assassination attempt, not an arms deal?WHAT IF:They were trying to kil...

Don't click off before they get to the flight traffic for the night
                          Wow you just spun me into an hour youtube binge on this subject.
                          This is quite an interesting video
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Ok, I buy the failed hit theory but why shoot up a music festival? Distraction? Those guys are protected to the hilt. The element of surprise would be most effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                              Wasn't there an attorney/spokesman off'd as well? I think there has been 10 or 12 suspicious deaths of persons affected directly or indirectly with this shooting.
                              That's not something to ignore. Aside from zero surveillance footage released, ALL substantive personal video has been taken down. Anyone who isn't skeptical of this is willfully ignorant.

He was a prominent attny from Tennessee & was representing the LV actual event & primary entertainer...died in his sleep??

Most recently, another shooting survivor was killed in a hit & run, but do not think he was outspoken like the previous 4 who were adamant / outspoken about multiple shooters.

Comment

After watching that video.....put me in the tin foil hat club.

Comment

Working...
                                X