Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Africa Experience - 10 days, 12 animals, Countless New Friends, Memories for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sat out on the edge of this porch and thought about all the planning that had gone into the trip and could hardly believe it was actually happening.

I thought about my wife and my kids at home and wondered what they were doing. While taking it all in and imagining the start of my Africa hunting, which would begin with the lioness in just a few short hours, I heard for the first time and listened to one of the most amazing sounds I've ever heard.

The constant roaring of lions could be heard. The way in which one roar would begin and others continued to add in reminded me of listening to coyotes back home. However, this sound being made was nothing like coyotes back home. This continued for the entire night, and even as I returned back to the bedroom to try and sleep, I could hear the roars inside while laying in the bed.....
    Attached Files

Comment

Don't skimp one bit on your story or pictures, I am in!

Comment

Very nice recap so far...Keep em coming.

Comment

I love these African hunt stories. Most of us will probably never be able to go ourselves so thanks for sharing y'alls stories and pictures. That places seems incredible.

Comment

Following along, but also going to check youtube for some South African Rap.

Comment

I am really enjoying your write up. Keep it coming!

Comment

OK, you've got my attention!

Now hurry up with the rest of it!

Comment

I am already a fan...EXCELLENT thus far as I feel like I was there with you. Thanks for taking us along...

Comment

Awsome trip!!!

Comment

On the edge of my seat here MW. Good stuff man.

Comment

Amazing.

Comment

Awesome write up! Following a long...

Comment

I've stayed at the Afton house several times, as well as met Antonie. Small world, I know you were in good hands.

Keep it coming.

Comment

awesome..... Keep it going just like this....detail and photos many of us will never experience....we will wait for it

Comment

Awesome stuff man. On day hopefully I will be able to experience Africa.

Comment

Working...
                                X