No announcement yet.

2016 Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would assume you get an email if drawn for the 2nd chance. A few here have been drawn and may chime in.

The money is due Aug 28th so I'd say a day or two later they'll draw. You can go back to check status afterwards and it will be changed to Not Drawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
      I would assume you get an email if drawn for the 2nd chance. A few here have been drawn and may chime in.

The money is due Aug 28th so I'd say a day or two later they'll draw. You can go back to check status afterwards and it will be changed to Not Drawn.
      Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kutnchute View Post
        Is the Chap a target rich environment for Javi's?
        Only been there once I shot one with my bow, guys I shared a camp fire with said they saw them as well. I saw alot of them in the senderos a few times driving back to my compartment. They seem to come to corn easily

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
          Someone refresh my memory, do we get a call or email on pending 2nd draw?

Also, is there a due date when we should receive a second call/email?

Thanks!!!
          It's email

Comment

Group of 4 got Devils river exotic. Sounds like it's mainly an Audad and Corsican hunt with a very slight chance of Axis in some areas. Booked in the bunkhouse for now.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
              Group of 4 got Devils river exotic. Sounds like it's mainly an Audad and Corsican hunt with a very slight chance of Axis in some areas. Booked in the bunkhouse for now.
              Good luck! That's a hunt I was really hoping to get and should be a ton of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                Good luck! That's a hunt I was really hoping to get and should be a ton of fun!
                I got drawn there couple years ago. A total of 5 hunters showed up, and 2 of those were limited on their abilities to hunt that kind of terrain. I hunted in comp. 3 and missed a aoudad but killed a some kind of a cross sheep. The guy running the hunt didn't know what is was. Red in color nanny with no horns. And another guy missed a bunch of critters but finally killed a corsican ram. Just be sure to take every thing you will need cause there ain't no running to the store, unless you have 2 1/2 hrs to kill!!

Comment

We drew it last year - FINALLY. I had 21 points in that category. Here's how it went for us......

Comment

Paid for our 3 permits today at JD Murphree for gators, so that's 3 less 2nd chance draws.

Comment

When is 2nd draw?

Comment

Originally posted by JMoore85 View Post
                        When is 2nd draw?
                        Right after the deadline for those that got drawn to pay for the permit. Think I read where somebody said their deadline for payment was Aug. 28.

Comment

0-2 on archery hunts again this year.
                          I put in for rifle hunt and two turkey hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by kutnchute View Post
                            Got drawn for Javi at the Chaparral. Never been there, looking forward to going.
                            the Chaparral is nice. you'll have fun.

Comment

0 for 4 so far. Haven't drawn any hunt in any category over 6 years now. Come on 2nd chance and gun

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I got archery at gus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X