No announcement yet.

2016 Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Mitch! I know you boys will have a good time. I drew archery deer at Chap.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
      Yeah, I hear what you are saying about those with a lot of PP, but some hunts, like pronghorn, there are a lot of people out there with a lot of points that will never get drawn.
      Yes sadly pretty much all categories are like pronghorn has always been, its routine now to have 1% to 2% chance of drawing for the deer hunts when under the old system you had a 25% or better chance of drawing every year, I remember one hunt about 10 years ago that 40% of the applicants got drawn.

Comment

School me: What does "pending second draw" mean, please? All 5 of mine applications say this. Thanks GreenScreenGenii.

Comment

James daughtrey....check!

Comment

Originally posted by seminole1990 View Post
            School me: What does "pending second draw" mean, please? All 5 of mine applications say this. Thanks GreenScreenGenii.
            It means you did not draw a hunt.
            Then, after the deadline for the ones that did draw and who did not pay for the permit, they will hold a 2nd drawing.

Comment

Missed on archery deer, javelina, and I guess next year I'll have 13 pp's in the exotic category!

Jake

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                Just found out I was drawn for Gene Howe and Elephant Mountain! It's a good day!
                Elephant mountain is awesome I went last year first hunt and shot a buck. You should hhave a blast it is a tough hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAlarm View Post
                  Congrats Mitch! I know you boys will have a good time. I drew archery deer at Chap.
                  Good deal brother. Let me know how you do

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                    Just found out I was drawn for Gene Howe and Elephant Mountain! It's a good day!
                    At which area were you drawn for Javi in ?

And anybody ever do the Davis Mountain archery hunt for Javis ?? Any tips ?? got picked for the last week.

Comment

Ugh. 0 for 6 today. No archery deer. Got 12 more chances left for guns or nwr hunts.

Comment

0 on Choke Canyon for Javalina. (pending 2nd draw)

Still waiting on Pig hunt drawing around that area.

Comment

Originally posted by gonzotexan View Post
                          At which area were you drawn for Javi in ?

And anybody ever do the Davis Mountain archery hunt for Javis ?? Any tips ?? got picked for the last week.
                          I'll be there then too

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
                            I'll be there then too
                            Cool, will look for ya !! TBH !!!

Comment

Got drawn for Archery on the Chaparral. It's been 10 years since I last got drawn there, so needless to say I'm a little pumped about it.

Comment

Got drawn for Javi at the Chaparral. Never been there, looking forward to going.

Comment

Working...
                                X