Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And NFL wonders why it is losing ratings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answers why with, “I’m a dog so I acted like a dog”. Anyone think he’s referring to trump’s son of a ***** comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All male dogs are a sob by default

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        This I believe. I was wondering if they monitored it throughout the broadcast of just at the beginning. I cant imagine the NFL isnt going to see a drop in ratings until this crap is gone from the game. Im not watching that is for sure. Too many other things to do. I dont approve of what they are doing, nor do I give any credence to the issue they are protesting. There are much bigger issues plaguing the minority community. Whitey isnt near the top of the list. On top of that, I dont like my sports mixed with politics.
        That made me giggle.....

Comment

Originally posted by JackFlash View Post
          does anyone think that 50% of these idiots even know what they are protesting? seriously now........
          Knowing what and knowing why are two entirely different things. You gotta remember, many of these scumbags can't even read or write even though they went to college. I doubt seriously if any can describe in any coherent detail why even with the most liberal use of ebonics.

Comment

Comment

the NFL is actually turning alot of the youth away from football. the NFL's days are numbered. i think that the NFL will be much smaller in the years to come. they are losing a huge following

Comment

According to the things I read this morning rating are up this year and up big this week. I guess all of us that refused to watch didnt have any impact......

There sure are a lot of ****** of people all across facebook saying they are boycotting for the rating to have gone up.
                You have to read through the spin. They are telling us ratings are up which in a general sense is false. They are using Monday night football ratings and saying how far up they are compared to the other nights. So basically saying that the D student looks good (Monday night football) because every other night is an F. Overall they are way down, way down. The class has 3 kids in it and one isn't failing as bad as the rest so "ratings" are up lol.

Comment

bye bye NFL ....you have no one to blame but yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                    You have to read through the spin. They are telling us ratings are up which in a general sense is false. They are using Monday night football ratings and saying how far up they are compared to the other nights. So basically saying that the D student looks good (Monday night football) because every other night is an F. Overall they are way down, way down. The class has 3 kids in it and one isn't failing as bad as the rest so "ratings" are up lol.
                    I heard they were down 11% !

Comment

According to the things I read this morning rating are up this year and up big this week. I guess all of us that refused to watch didnt have any impact......

There sure are a lot of ****** of people all across facebook saying they are boycotting for the rating to have gone up.
                      Yep. Most are all talk... Bashing the NFL on Facebook at the same time they are watching a NFL game..

And the tail spin continues..

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        bye bye NFL ....you have no one to blame but yourselves.
                        I'm afraid that the ones that actually boycott forever will be few... This will blow over and it will be business as usual.. As for me and my house we are done forever..
                        I was getting tired of all of the drama anyway.. This was the the final straw..
                        Last edited by PondPopper; 09-28-2017, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          I'm afraid that the ones that actually boycott forever will be few... This will blow over and it will be business as usual.. As for me and my house we are done forever..
                          I was getting tired of all of the drama anyway.. This was the the final straw..
                          Honey, we tolerated years of NFL scandals...rapes, murders, dwi's, dog fighting and the Oilers blowing a massive lead against Buffalo that time, but this National Anthem thing is the final straw. Forever. I have my morals and I won't stand for it. Pull the plug!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                            I heard they were down 11% !

And thats from being down that far the season prior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X