Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we get Trump pardon this guy???

Please!!!

Jury nullification would send a more clear message.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      Jury nullification would send a more clear message.
      If you had daughters you'd understand this guy.

Comment

You would like that wouldn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          If you had daughters you'd understand this guy.
          I understand completely
          Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 09-23-2017, 07:40 AM.

Comment

This is the ONE thing I agree with you on. I think any man would do the same thing.

Comment

I'm dealing with a similar situation right now. Last year a 13 yr old "kid" (6' 200lbs) grabbed my 13yr old daughters butt on several occasions. We let the school deal with it and he was expelled.

Fast forward to this week, when the same kid grabbed her crotch on the while on the bus. I found out about it on Friday when my wife was on the way to the school to speak with the principal and school resource officer.

I've decided I'm not going to kill him, but I'll likely be arrested for my actions. I'll be there when he gets off the bus on Tuesday, and we're going to have a "conversation".

Comment

Originally posted by cfortner View Post
                I'm dealing with a similar situation right now. Last year a 13 yr old "kid" (6' 200lbs) grabbed my 13yr old daughters butt on several occasions. We let the school deal with it and he was expelled.

Fast forward to this week, when the same kid grabbed her crotch on the while on the bus. I found out about it on Friday when my wife was on the way to the school to speak with the principal and school resource officer.

I've decided I'm not going to kill him, but I'll likely be arrested for my actions. I'll be there when he gets off the bus on Tuesday, and we're going to have a "conversation".
                Ship man!
                Are you out on bail?
                Because I'd be.
                That boy's folks would have got a tongue lashing after the 1st time.

I just re-read the last part of your post.
                That won't go over well.
                An adult addressing a child like that?
                Nope.
                You need to chat with his folks first.
                If they're not about ship then do what ya gotta
                Last edited by texansfan; 09-24-2017, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Maybe set up a good place to pop him with a pellet gun. Let the the kid know it was you and the next time will be a larger piece of lead. Just thinking out loud here. Seems like the kid would be better off if he feared for his life? Or, explain and express your displeasure with the kids parents and not go to jail.
                  Last edited by Shinesintx; 09-24-2017, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                    Maybe set up a good place to pop him with a pellet gun. Let the the kid know it was you and the next time will be a larger piece of lead. Just thinking out loud here. Seems like the kid would be better off if he feared for his life? Or, explain and express your displeasure with the kids parents and not go to jail.
                    A precisely placed pellet.

In all hosenty however a sit down with the parents possibly with a LEO would be best.

Comment

I have a 13 year old daughter as well. Some dude her age grabs her butt I would handle it in a peaceful manner. He grabs her on the front side and I'm seriously considering going Peter Griffin on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
                        i'm with ya' man but you know this is not the way to do it. first of all if there was a way to prove it you would be sued into bankruptcy and thrown in prison.
                        sss

Comment

Wait until you find out he's done it at other schools and keeps getting transferred. That's what they do with bad kids here. Complete BS and someone needs to be held accountable.

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                          i'm with ya' man but you know this is not the way to do it. first of all if there was a way to prove it you would be sued into bankruptcy and thrown in prison.
                          sss
                          Sad part is they don't need proof. Just the kids word and this thread and he's in prison for a long long time. I'd call LEO and the news ASAP. Tell my daughter to punch him in the junk HARD. Have her file sexual assault charges (if kids can do that).

Comment

Working...
                          X