Go get him Ted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    I liked Ted. He was my choice for President in '16... until he pulled that stunt at the DNC...
    I've paid extra attention to him since that time and he knows he crapped in his mess kit when he did that, but still, what I see is a GREAT DEBATER, a great talker but not much of a Git-er-dun kind of guy... I'd be hard pressed to vote for him in '24. He reminds me a lot of Lindsay Graham... he talks a good game, but he doesn't get much actually done... I think being a SCOTUS Justice would fit him perfectly. He wouldn't have to get along with anyone if he were there. As a Senator or more importantly as President, he'd have to convince people to agree with him and support his ideas and he's just not shown the ability to do that in a legislative setting... now in a court, he's the best, but not as a negotiator in a legislative setting.
    I agree 100%

Comment

Perfect example of Ted Cruz hallway monitor approach...from his twitter:

"What @jack told the Senate, under oath, is false. I just tried to tweet the
      @nypost story alleging Biden’s CCP corruption.

Still blocked.

18 USC 1621 makes it a felony to lie under oath to the Senate."

Okay great. What are you going to do about it? Just squawk like a chicken and run in circles dropping turds? Good work Ted, good work.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
        Perfect example of Ted Cruz hallway monitor approach...from his twitter:

"What @jack told the Senate, under oath, is false. I just tried to tweet the
        @nypost story alleging Biden’s CCP corruption.

Still blocked.

18 USC 1621 makes it a felony to lie under oath to the Senate."

Okay great. What are you going to do about it? Just squawk like a chicken and run in circles dropping turds? Good work Ted, good work.
        Nothing is going to happen. The majority here on TBH tend to agree with Repubican policies but anyone that believes politicians regardless of party affiliation are here to help us is blind. They are there to line their pockets with money. Sad but true.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          Kicked him in the taint.

I wish we could “like” posts here.

[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            I liked Ted. He was my choice for President in '16... until he pulled that stunt at the DNC...
            I've paid extra attention to him since that time and he knows he crapped in his mess kit when he did that, but still, what I see is a GREAT DEBATER, a great talker but not much of a Git-er-dun kind of guy... I'd be hard pressed to vote for him in '24. He reminds me a lot of Lindsay Graham... he talks a good game, but he doesn't get much actually done... I think being a SCOTUS Justice would fit him perfectly. He wouldn't have to get along with anyone if he were there. As a Senator or more importantly as President, he'd have to convince people to agree with him and support his ideas and he's just not shown the ability to do that in a legislative setting... now in a court, he's the best, but not as a negotiator in a legislative setting.
            Couldn't have said it better myself Charlie. My thinking of him now and in the past is exactly this. I voted for him in the 2016 primary but in hindsight I'm so glad he lost to Trump. I hate to say it but nothing will be done about this except a bunch on hot air and these big tech a-holes know it. How people can openly commit felonies in this country and walk scot free blows my mind.

Comment

I think he dropped the ball, though. Ted had him in a corner and he should have asked him where over 80% of Americans get their news - it's social media. That will be the fact that repeals Section 230.

Comment

Better than repealing 230 would be to break up Google, FB and Twitter. Monopolies are bad juju.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  Better than repealing 230 would be to break up Google, FB and Twitter. Monopolies are bad juju.
                  Stop using them. You have the power by your own actions to break them up. Stop trying to make laws to ban things you don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
                    100% correct about removing protection from internet warriors. There would be a lot of people on both sides that got real quiet if that happened.

I assume we are still on Sabine. We will have to get a beer when this is all over. Unless my status as the neighborhood commie embarrasses you.
                    Don't worry I'm sure JJ Obamacare and a few others would be happy to hang out with you.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                      Don't worry I'm sure JJ Obamacare and a few others would be happy to hang out with you.
                      Oh stop......you’re going to make me cry

Comment

Working...
                      X