Go get him Ted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go get him Ted!

Ted Cruz ripped Jack Dorsey on the Hill today.

Who the hell elected you to censor breaking news articles??

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsE3mnzgpQM"]BREAKING: Ted Cruz RIPS Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey over New York Post Hunter Biden report - YouTube[/ame]

Jack Dorsey's arrogance really ticks Ted and me off.

Comment

But what is anyone actually gonna do about it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why does Dorsey look like a homeless bum from San Francisco?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          so he can play the victim of the meanie republicans and trumpsters

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            It's called "dumpster chic". All the rage now.

Comment

Talks like he is messed up on some sort of drugs.

Comment

Jacks been through this several times with zero consequences. All this did for him today was ruin a relaxing day with some friends.

Nothing will happen until their consequences.

Comment

Maybe NY Post should move over to Parler?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    But what is anyone actually gonna do about it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Hopefully rip away the protection those nerds have. Good time to do it since we have the SC, 5-4. BTW, Roberts is one of them, need to impeach that AH

Comment

That was the lashing that Dorsey deserves

It is past time to repeal the Section 230 FCC protection that social media hides behind when they pull this crap. Open them up to litigation, they deserve to be sued

Federal Communications Commission chairman Ajit Pai on Thursday sent shockwaves through Silicon Valley when he announced plans to “clarify the meaning” of a law that protects tech giants from being…

Dorsey went on JRE twice last year, and lied his face off to Joe and Tim Pool.

Dorsey, Zuck and the other jackwagon from Google have all lied to congress and the senate. As far as I’m concerned, they all should be removed and jailed for perjury, while an investigation is launched.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Kicked him in the taint.

Comment

I liked Ted. He was my choice for President in '16... until he pulled that stunt at the DNC...
                          I've paid extra attention to him since that time and he knows he crapped in his mess kit when he did that, but still, what I see is a GREAT DEBATER, a great talker but not much of a Git-er-dun kind of guy... I'd be hard pressed to vote for him in '24. He reminds me a lot of Lindsay Graham... he talks a good game, but he doesn't get much actually done... I think being a SCOTUS Justice would fit him perfectly. He wouldn't have to get along with anyone if he were there. As a Senator or more importantly as President, he'd have to convince people to agree with him and support his ideas and he's just not shown the ability to do that in a legislative setting... now in a court, he's the best, but not as a negotiator in a legislative setting.

Comment

Teds all bark, no bite. Doesn't have sportsmen in his best interest. Doesn't have the outdoors in his best interest. Became a yes man for Trump after he was "so offended" by what Trump said about his dad.

Hell he **** near lost to Beto because his confidence got the best of him.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                              Hopefully rip away the protection those nerds have. Good time to do it since we have the SC, 5-4. BTW, Roberts is one of them, need to impeach that AH
                              100% correct about removing protection from internet warriors. There would be a lot of people on both sides that got real quiet if that happened.

I assume we are still on Sabine. We will have to get a beer when this is all over. Unless my status as the neighborhood commie embarrasses you.

Comment

Working...
                              X