Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want to set the over/under on pics of back patio tv’s this week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chase this! View Post
      this is too good not to move over. :d

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

ags by fiddy.
      yes!

Comment

Texas looks the part. They have plenty to work on, especially Todd Orlando and his coverages. Although, I have to say they weren't terrible in coverage as much as Burrow put the ball exactly where it needed to be. He was impressive as was Sam.

I'd also say the have found one heck of a new weapon in Duvernay! He absolutely destroyed Delpit in the second half.

Time to pound some Hooters! Texas opens as a 30.5 point favorite.
        Last edited by Chad C; 09-09-2019, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
          After an entertaining yet disappointing weekend of football, it appears as though I have officially been eliminated from any chance at winning Pick'em. Brutal!

Good luck to everyone this week.

West coast games were a nutkick!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            Texas looks the part. They have plenty to work on, especially Todd Orlando and his coverages. Although, I have to say they weren't terrible in coverage as much as Burrow put the ball exactly where it needed to be. He was impressive as was Sam.

I'd also say the have found one heck of a new weapon in Duvernay!

Time to pound some Hooters!
            That 3rd and 17 full house blitz was one of the dumbest calls in the history of football.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
              That 3rd and 17 full house blitz was one of the dumbest calls in the history of football.
              No doubt about it! Herman and Orlando continue to be overly aggressive and/or arrogant at times.
              Last edited by Chad C; 09-09-2019, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                Karla and I talked about making a trip to Iowa vs Iowa State someday. The weather should be great and it’s played at the Iowa State Fair.

Sounds like fun. I would like to check out other rivals games as a neutral fan.

Comment

Hook Em!!

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post

Agreed ....stupid stupid stupid

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                      Anyone want to set the over/under on pics of back patio tv’s this week?

With little high stake games, it’s likely to increase as you watch from afar and in the pool.

I’ll go with 4.

Comment

Texas/OSU Big 12 opener time slot just announced for prime time 6:30 kick on ABC. I'll post a poolside bonfire pic for MBV77.

Comment

As much as I want to complain about the full house blitz on 3rd and 17 I cant bring myself to do it. I complain all the time about how we get un-aggressive and into prevent coverages that allow the other team to move the ball at will. They stayed aggressive in this case and got burned. **** happens. Hell of game. Burrow will make himself some money in the revamped LSU pro spread system. Neither team looked like DBU saturday. Cant wait till the rematch in Baton Rouge.

Comment

We comin’!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Texas/OSU Big 12 opener time slot just announced for prime time 6:30 kick on ABC. I'll post a poolside bonfire pic for MBV77.

The only reason I mentioned it is because I’m a little jealous of your set up! Pizzes me off every time I see your seen and I’m sitting on the couch watching.

Comment

I got 15 points in pickem. [emoji23][emoji38][emoji23]

All I keep hearing is how Texas gave up over 500 yards. Well, so did LSU. Oh well. Moving on.

Bring on the forestry nightbirds.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X