• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayer sent up !

Comment

Do you have insurance on your bikes and atv?
        I have alot of experience with flooded engine recovery and I can help get those back in working condition. Pm me and if we can figure out a way to meet up after the water receeds I will get most if not all of them running again for you free of charge- ++Very important do not try to start any of them++

Comment

Originally posted by StrayDog View Post
          It's easy for those of us that weren't affected to say "look on the bright side - you've still got your family" but I understand it's not so bright from your seat.

Sounds like you have a real good friend that opened their home up to you - worry about the things you can control and don't fret with the things you can't control.
          God speed. I'm sure you are frustrated, angry, and full of regrets, but soon you will be strong and stand up. We are and will be there for you.

Comment

Start the process through FEMA for assistance.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Are you going to re-build in the same place or move?

Comment

Wish you the best of luck from Iowa, Prays are being sent now

Comment

We had a housefire 3 years ago. I do not envy what you are about to go through. Seeing the photos, memories and possessions that are destroyed is heartbreaking. Realizing that you could have lost something much more precious than tangible items will shake you to your core. I will say, it gets better. After the initial shock dissipates, it gets easier by the day. Before you know it it will be just another hurdle you overcame in life.
                    Last edited by Roy Munson; 08-29-2017, 07:08 PM.

Comment

So sorry this has happened to u. Prayers sent!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for you sir

Comment

Very sorry to hear this, David!! I cannot imagine what you are experiencing. I know you and Christy's strength together will pull you through this. Let us know if there is anything we can do! Prayers sent and God bless!

Comment

I just gotta post on this again..I said earlier that you haven't lost everything..I meant it..Get a divorce,and promise you..Then you've lost it all!lol
                            You'll get it back.You'll protect it like never before.Get after it bubba.You got this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Aw man. Hard to read! Prayers for you buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by IOWA BOW HUNTER View Post
                                Wish you the best of luck from Iowa, Prays are being sent now

I saw a truck in the port Arthur Walmart yesterday loaded with cases of water. On the windows were written, "water for Texas, from Iowa". Thank you and your state for the love and generosity. I think I speak for everyone when I say it means a lot to us folks affected here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X