No announcement yet.

2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A&M closes out weekend 3-0 with a 10-2 win over RI.... Bubbles, yes there were bubbles.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
      Me too. Not hearing anything out of the people I know. It worries me a little. This offense gives me hope we can overcome loosing a pitcher for a while.
      Torn UCL, season ending and essentially career ending as far as being a Red Raider.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        Torn UCL, season ending and essentially career ending as far as being a Red Raider.

That’s a tough loss.

Comment

Bears 3-1 over the weekend. Took 2 from HBU and 1 from Tech in basketball. Clawing their way back to March Madness possibilities. Five in a row with 2 over top 10 teams - Kansas and Tech. Sic 'Em!

Comment

Will be watching my Gators as always, should have some good pitching this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              That’s a tough loss.
              Yes it is, only managed 3 innings pitched. He was dominant last year.

Comment

Horns are looking good if they keep hitting. David will get them going and Hamilton is looking good at the plate.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                  Horns are looking good if they keep hitting. David will get them going and Hamilton is looking good at the plate.

They hit a lot of balls hard yesterday...right at the left fielder...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MSU HC Andy Cannizaro resigned this morning "effective immediately" after getting caught sleeping with a member of the athletic department. His wife is 9 mos. pregnant and due any day.

Lots of rumors of this same female (Lee Begley) having relations with Dan Mullen who is now at UF. Mullen brought Begley with him as she is the Director of Recruiting Operations at FLA

IMO, ain't no poontang worth losing your wife or job over

the suspect

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                      MSU HC Andy Cannizaro resigned this morning "effective immediately" after getting caught sleeping with a member of the athletic department. His wife is 9 mos. pregnant and due any day.

Lots of rumors of this same female (Lee Begley) having relations with Dan Mullen who is now at UF. Mullen brought Begley with him as she is the Director of Recruiting Operations at FLA

IMO, ain't no poontang worth losing your wife or job over

the suspect

She’s the director of recruiting? Wonder what she’s doing to persuade players and parents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        A&M closes out weekend 3-0 with a 10-2 win over RI.... Bubbles, yes there were bubbles.
                        We were there. Great game and they let the kids run the bases afterwards.

Fun game to watch with the bombfest going on.

Comment

Tech up 7-0 on New Mexico State in the 7th right now. Love them scoring runs in bunches this year. They have 5 long balls today and the wind is not blowing out. They have shown amazing view at the plate and made pitching pay when mistakes are made.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                            Tech up 7-0 on New Mexico State in the 7th right now. Love them scoring runs in bunches this year. They have 5 long balls today and the wind is not blowing out. They have shown amazing view at the plate and made pitching pay when mistakes are made.
                            Shetter had a good outing too against a historically solid hitting sway (#4 ncaa batting avg in 2017). Actually the whole pitching squad performed well. 5 games in 5 days and only 2 pitchers had multiple outings.

Still sucks Gingery is lost for the season.

Comment

Aggie Freshman CF Deloach from Lewisville is RAKING...

Named SEC Freshman of the week - currently 9 for his last 12 at the plate.

Started todays game with a lead-off dinger followed by a single.

Comment

Just hit a double off the wall.....needs a triple for the cycle!

BOOM - Just hit a triple for the cycle
                                Last edited by LukeDuke; 02-20-2018, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X