No announcement yet.

Becoming aware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is about the age that I started three of my grandkids. Good times!

Comment

My boys were bathroom trained real young. Around one year they started peeing outside. They were both walking at 9 months. The trick to potty training is to never put a diaper on them except at night, when they pee on the wood floor I said no no and ran them outside. This is off topic but the best way to have your kid walking young is to stand them up a lot and don't put shoes on them at all, this is during the pre one year stage. Also the more they are bare footed the faster they will be. Sorry for going off topic cute kiddo and great "pop". And yes I scooped their "dodo" out the back yard for quite a while lol but at least they were not going in a diaper. They did eventually start using the toilet lmbo...
      Last edited by forest-hunter; 06-14-2017, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Unfortunately my daughter is a new age parent and we have very different ideas on how to accomplish some things.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Must be cool to have a grand son at a young age and get to be a part of their up bringing. You guys will probably be doing the same for his kids.

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
            Must be cool to have a grand son at a young age and get to be a part of their up bringing. You guys will probably be doing the same for his kids.
            Young is relative I guess. I was 22 when my daughter was born. 50 when he was born. Grandson 2 will be here first week of archery season. Gonna miss that one but I'm sure they'll send pics.

Comment

lol I would have to miss that one too. Congratulations!

Comment

March of Dimes can help set up some speach classed...worked great for my youngest gdaughter

Comment

He's in speech therapy. He's getting there.

Comment

Thats good stuff!

Comment

My little one is in speech therapy as well. He made 2 in march. I think it was a little too early to jump the gun on the therapy, but my wife insisted. My brothers didn't start jibberish until closer to 3 and they are just fine.

And by the way Gary, good job with the little man.
                      My son follows me around like a shadow when i step outside. He loves to be outside more than anything. He throws a fit when it gets dark and its time to go in lol. I cannot wait until he is able to shoot with me or tag along to the stand

Comment

Very neat that he wants a bow!

Comment

I just spent the last 30 minutes shooting with the little guy. He had a blast holding and handing me my arrows, running down to the target and helping me pull them out. Every arrow I would ask him if he was ready and he would say "eady" then I would let it fly. It won't be long.

Comment

I bought my son a longbow that is probably a tad over 2' long and 5# or so draw weight.

Him and his younger sister got a lot of use out of it.

They left it outside so I built them both a bow out of a short piece of pvc and trotline string to play with and they drug them all over our place flinging arrows.

Comment

Working...
                            X