Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lbj grass lands buck

shot this one on 11-18-1-06 126 b&c

Nice Buck. And welcome to the sight Slim.

I was out there with a group the weekend before your harvest. It was good to be back out there again. It was also very cold that Thursday night before the hunt.

Comment

thanks don't know why I have not joined before now, looks like a great site.

Comment

Wow, that is a nice buck and public land to boot. Congrats.

Chippy

Comment

Atta boy hot rod

Comment

Just curious-as it really doesn't matter-is that a bow or gun kill. (at LBJ it's a tough kill no matter what!)
            Beautiful animal that's for sure!
            What section? Or is that a secret too?

Comment

Dang thats even nicer than the bucks posted on the caddo thread, looks like that public land up there isn't too bad.

Comment

Slimpickens,

Smiling is allowed when you bag a nice buck like that!

Comment

Originally posted by boss bowman View Post
                  Dang thats even nicer than the bucks posted on the caddo thread, looks like that public land up there isn't too bad.
                  Hi BB, There is a few good places up there. It's like most of the Pub land you and I hunt, we just have to work for it. Got my only wall hanger from there in '97.

Comment

Nice looking buck. Congrats

Comment

Congrats on a fine kill, ROn at the huntin post told me about your buck. He's a dandy.

Comment

What section? The season is over. You know that was the dominate buck where ever he was. How much did that bad boy weigh and how old do you think he was?

Tool Master

Comment

Uhhhh, yeah...and can you walk me right to the spot you shot it? I'd like to hunt there next year! Give me a break guys. Why do some ALWAYS have to ask where something was shot? If you just HAVE to know that bad, send a PM.

Slim, you need to tell the whole story! I read your post on THF a few weeks ago. I believe this was a muzzleloader kill? Something about coming face to face and then having to run around some brush to get a shot at 100 yards? I think my details are a little off, but that's the basic story I got. Awesome deer, public or not! Congrats.

Comment

I've had guys pm me about hunting spots, and I just tell them I didn't bust my butt for years perfecting my spots to give them GPS coordinates for free. Come on now get out there and do your own homework. I'll tell you this any info you do get is probably false.

Comment

Slim, keep it to yourself, your in a good area and its only gonna get better.

Comment

Working...
                              X