Landmaster UTVs by American Sportsworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marshman View Post
    Good info. Thanks for sharing. I am thinking the deepest water it would see would be about 12-16 inches. Wonder if that would be ok?
    That’s hard to say, if you’re moving you may be OK. If the water hits your air intake, you will be dead in the water. I’ve been through a whole lot deeper in a Ranger but paid for it later in repairs.

Comment

I have had a chuckwagon with 13 horse Honda engine for almost 10 years, when I bought it, it was American made. I think that is the same model TSC sells. Mine has no power steering, been thru bad stuff, nothing over a foot deep. Only had to use 4wd about 3 times since I owned it. Pulled disc for food plots, replaced drive belt once is only issue I had. It also has a positive trac rear end. Occasionally look at the double cabs and all the fancy ones, but I keep on trucking, also have the optional rear seat for,the bed. Only thing I changed was putting a full size car battery in the bed, beats the heck out of that lawnmower battery mounted underneath.

Comment

Id recommend a used Kawasaki mule 610 over that all day.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
          Wonder how it would do in mud? I hunt SETX and my lease gets a lot of standing water and sloppy mud during deer season.
          I was really surprised at how much ground clearance these have, even with the stock 25” tires. They seem to sit higher than just about any other entry level UTV.

Comment

Working...
          X