No announcement yet.

Another DNA test results from AncestryDNA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had mine done and it was accurate and correlated with known family history. Other family members who were tested also showed up in my possible relative list.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
      My brother just had it done. The percentages came back about as we suspected. He was also notified of a 2nd cousin of ours, and she's SMOKIN' hot!

Pretty sure 2nd cousins are legal, right???

that's wrong........ But funny......

We found a 3rd cousin who is married to MLB player. Wonder if we can get some tickets since we are family. LOL

Comment

Last edited by bakin7005; 02-17-2018, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Kinda leery about sharing my dna! Any kind of form you sign that says Ancestry will not share your info?
          I’m adopted so I have been curious about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by howzitbra View Post
            Kinda leery about sharing my dna! Any kind of form you sign that says Ancestry will not share your info?
            I’m adopted so I have been curious about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            You hock one in a little tube add a vial of blue stuff and mail it off in the box provided, you are publicly identified only by your chosen login name some people put their full name on their public profile..everything is private unless you choose to contact a person in your DNA match list. I think I checked some box's in the fine print that I didn't read.... If they want to use my DNA to clone me then that would be cool, however I don't think the deer population could support too many Republican conservative gun toting alpha male deer killing ninjas like me...

Comment

Update

My brother found his bio father, but he to has passed away.
              We found out that our birth mother is the one who abandoned us in the motel in CA. She is the one who filed a false police report stating she found the boys in the room. I won't go into all the details, but I am so glad to be adopted and not part of this ladies life.

We are trying to find my real birth certificate and bio father, but this to will be very difficult.

My brother has been in contact with family members on both sides. We will probably meet with a Aunt on my mom's side and my brother will meet with his bio father's family in AZ.

Comment

Well I never thought it would happen, but my brother found my birth father and more details about my life.

Comment

Glad to hear you're able to put pieces of the puzzle together Timm.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    I paid $200 to find out I'm 90% east texas trash and 10% Louisiana horse thief.

No refunds????
                    What's the other 30 percent?

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                      Well I never thought it would happen, but my brother found my birth father and more details about my life.
                      thats pretty cool. hope you find some good news on him.

Comment

Originally posted by sotol View Post
                        What's the other 30 percent?

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
                        German Math Professor

Comment

Glad your journey is on track Timm. And by the way, my second cousin retired form MLB. Used to get free Ranger tickets when his team was in town.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            German Math Professor

How you get to a 130%. I got cheated somehow, I only gots 80%

Comment

Originally posted by 10132297 View Post
                              You hock one in a little tube add a vial of blue stuff and mail it off in the box provided, you are publicly identified only by your chosen login name some people put their full name on their public profile..everything is private unless you choose to contact a person in your DNA match list. I think I checked some box's in the fine print that I didn't read.... If they want to use my DNA to clone me then that would be cool, however I don't think the deer population could support too many Republican conservative gun toting alpha male deer killing ninjas like me...

lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                                Well thats good to hear!

Comment

Working...
                                X