• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
    How did the rangers do yesterday?

This is the Houston bashing thread. You leave the rangers out of this lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man the Texans looked bad. The D is supposed to be the part we can rely on. Bortles made them look like a highschool team. The O-line was god awful.

I'll probably get flamed for this, but I actually thought Watson actually didn't look bad at all given that he was playing from way behind with one half left and a line that refuses to block.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
        How did the rangers do yesterday?
        You make your internet living diverting attention...

Comment

I heard someone say OB tried to pass blame to savage ..saying something along the lines of he shouldve done more to get out of the pocket....
          How about...jumping on your Carr era ****ing OL for not blocking anything that near them....?
          Same ****... different year... blame the QB for not being fast enough when hes running for his life every play.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Same ****... different year... blame the QB for not being fast enough when hes running for his life every play.
            Same thing for the Cowboys in past years. Just ask any Romo haters!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              He should have started from the beginning. Tom Savage has never been a legitimate option, why can't they see that?
              Tom Savage threw 13 pass attempts & only 1 while he was being shoved to the ground did not hit his receiver in both hands!!

He absolutely has the skills to be an NFL QB. O'Brien should feel like an *** after overreacting again.. no we would not have won the game, no that o line would not have held up.

Comment

Originally posted by westguy76 View Post
                Tom Savage threw 13 pass attempts & only 1 while he was being shoved to the ground did not hit his receiver in both hands!!

He absolutely has the skills to be an NFL QB. O'Brien should feel like an *** after overreacting again.. no we would not have won the game, no that o line would not have held up.
                This. If the O-line would actually block and the Defense didn't just lay down and die, Savage is more than adequate.

Comment

Originally posted by westguy76 View Post

Who'd he play for in 2015?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    Who'd he play for in 2015?
                    Savage? He was on the Texans roster, he was stashed on the IR as I recall for an injury, and they wish they could have pulled him off later that year.

Comment

Working...
                    X