game warden issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

game warden issues

we had an issue with rick lane a few weeks ago in our camp in marion county. he was screaming at everyone, called everyone liars, and was completely dissrespectful to the entire group of adults. is there a number to call when things like this happen?...it was over a deer shot the evening before by another hunter that had already taken it home...completley legal and ethical. this isnt the first problem with this guy. the other game warden we have is as nice as can be...

Just go on the Texas Parks an Wildlife Website.

Comment

Call his captain
      Last edited by Fishndude; 11-28-2012, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Everyone has a supervisor, and the numbers for the regionals are on the TPWD web site.

Comment

ok...i saw all the numbers. so call the mt pleasant office then?

Comment

Just call one of them. If it is not the correct one, I am sure they will direct you to the right one.

Comment

Originally posted by CRTR_GTR View Post
              ok...i saw all the numbers. so call the mt pleasant office then?
              If that's the office that covers Longview, then yes, call them.

Comment

Sounds like an issue that needs to be reported for sure.
                He will eventually walk into the wrong camp with that attitude and it won't be good..

Comment

thanks... i hate to do this, i completely respect them for what they do. theres always one bad apple in a group i guess... and this isnt the first issue we have had with this guy

Comment

he actually made the guys at camp call the man that shot the deer the day before and meet him with the head and tag...it was all bs. the guy really didnt mind since he had done nothing wrong. no citations were issued however he did threaten to throw everyone in the camp in jail if they didnt come up with the deer...

Comment

ill plaster that number on the camphouse door next time im there.

Comment

Originally posted by CRTR_GTR View Post
                        he actually made the guys at camp call the man that shot the deer the day before and meet him with the head and tag...it was all bs. the guy really didnt mind since he had done nothing wrong. no citations were issued however he did threaten to throw everyone in the camp in jail if they didnt come up with the deer...
                        should have told the GW to come see it at his house if he wanted.

Comment

Wow, I fear his career (and maybe his life) will be short is he carries that attitude with him everyday.
                          Walking into hunting camps where firearms are there and liquor and drinking highly likely and screaming at folks is not good.

Comment

Sounds like he drank too much Powerade.

Comment

There really isn't any need to act unprofessional.If there is an issue with a certain deer(how did he know about it,if it wasn't in camp?)then he probably needs to address the hunter that took it.

DJ

Comment

Working...
                              X