Hurricane in Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
    Ol' Frank is one of the worst weather guys I've ever seen.
    Can't be any worse than Snowmaggedon Phil

Comment

Nothing on Euro so it might be an anomaly. But something to keep an eye on regardless

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
        Truly unpredictable is correct. As others have pointed out, the GFS on its recent run has this one hitting the upper Texas coast as a cat 2 storm next weekend. It has been picking up on this system the past few days. It had Florida, then Alabama, next was New Orleans and now Texas.

The European says not gonna happen and shows hardly anything around the same time period. We are just going to have to give this one till the beginning of next week.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Well, as the resident weather guru, we'll hold you personally responsible if it comes here.

Comment

Supposed to leave for Florida early that Saturday. Hopefully not driving through a storm.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            Well, as the resident weather guru, we'll hold you personally responsible if it comes here.
            Lol. I’m gonna listen to his predictions over any other.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
              Bingo

Comment

Frank posted one model out of 10.

Follow this guy:
                Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Matt here with a special Friday evening update for you, Houston. Yes, the late afternoon run of the GFS operational model showed a significant tropical system crashing into the Texas coast. Some of…

Comment

Well, I'll be at the beach next weekend...so...its probably a fairly accurate forecast

Comment

At a week out I want it predicted to hit Houston. Those early predictions are almost always way off.

Comment

Bring it on

Comment

Quote from my guy.

Don’t believe any forecast beyond a week.

Seriously. Model runs have been showing something developing for a few days now but every model run is completely different.

Some hit Texas some hot Florida some don’t develop anything

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                          fact

Comment

Can't wait to see what this dingfod(idiot)will have to say about it..

Comment

Check out Eric Berger: Space City Weather on FB. No hype, no bologna, just facts. Right now they’re saying it’s much ado about nothing.

Comment

Nobody has said it won't sniff the gulf? Or did I miss it?

Comment

Working...
                                X