TAAF State Swim Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TAAF State Swim Meet

Anyone else have any kids that swim and qualified for state this year? I will be in McAllen ( Edinburg) the last weekend of this month watching mine compete in the 100 IM. At 8 years old I am extremely proud of him

My boy is an alternate for the IM under 10yo. This was his first year to swim in the city meets and he loved it. Looking for options now to keep him swimming through the winter.

Comment

Cool deal. This is the second year we have done it and trying to find something for year round also. Both of my boys enjoyed this more than baseball.

Comment

My daughter is a swimmer and now is coaching taaf team. If you want year round see if team USA has a team near you. You will pay a no they fee but they will get worked. In corpus there is coastal bend swimming.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I could be wrong but I think in El Campo and Bay City they have something that will offset during the late winter months. Not quite year round but it should leave enough time for hunting.

Comment

Great sport for a kid to get into - especially if they (like I was) are more wired for individual sports rather than team sports. I started at about that age and now at age 60 I still swim a mile 2-3 days a week. Swimming proficiency is a skill that will last a lifetime.

Comment

Working...
            X