• Show
Clear All

Can't watch it - but want to

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
      Can't watch it - but want to
      X2

Comment

Thanks for the heads up about the blocked video, gentlemen.

Turns out that YouTube blocked the original 2015 Hagerman video due to a copyright claim on one of the songs I used.

After purchasing a couple of Creative Commons tracks I edited and Mary graciously re-post the updated video for me. I'm pleased with the result.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Comment

Enjoyed it! Really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing brother.

Comment

Awesome video.... Thanks for letting me know it was back up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

job well done!
              You put a lot of work into the hunt and you told the story well on video.

Comment

I watched it again yesterday and it was just as great the second time! Good stuff!
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by treestandjunky View Post
                  job well done!

You put a lot of work into the hunt and you told the story well on video.
                  Thanks! Allot of guys and gals have poured hours of blood, sweat and tears into these hunts over the years. I'm just thankful to the Good Lord above that I had the opportunity to hunt and document the experience.

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  I watched it again yesterday and it was just as great the second time! Good stuff!

I'm glad to hear it, Michael. I'm tainted as I'll have the original version of the video in my head when I watch it from now on.

This is a fun (but sometimes painful) learning process for me. By the time the kids are serious hunters I hope to be a capable cameraman for them!

Comment

Another well-done Micah, enjoyable. Captured the experiance to the "T". You are the man with the camera for sure. Day 3 is the toughest, if you haven't been there, you can't imagine it.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                      Another well-done Micah, enjoyable. Captured the experiance to the "T". You are the man with the camera for sure. Day 3 is the toughest, if you haven't been there, you can't imagine it.

Thanks Doug.

For sure, the 3rd day is tough. More mental than physical to me. After 24 hours on stand the first two days, the alarm goes off in the wee hours of Sunday morning and your brain is giving you dozens of reasons to hit the snooze and sleep, sleep, sleep.

Glad I got out of bed and got back on stand.

Thanks again for putting on our qualifying shoot for the hunt!

Comment

good video!

Comment

Man that was extremely well put together. You did an amazing job! Congrats on your video and Buck

Comment

Thanks, James. It was allot of fun!

Comment

Man a ton of effort in that one..... awesome video

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar88 View Post
                                Man a ton of effort in that one..... awesome video

No pain, no gain my friend!

Comment

Working...
                                X