Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome video, great buck bud and huge congrats! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Really enjoyed your video. Maybe you should give some hints to these "professional hunters" so their shows would be as good as your clip.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. That hunt was allot of fun.

Regarding the "hunting shows" that are out there I haven't seen many but I can't envision having to crank out as many shows as some of these. That'd be tough, for sure.

Thanks again.

Comment

Amazing video. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Outstanding! Really enjoyed the entire video.

Comment

That was a really entertaining video. Very nice work and heck of a buck!

Comment

Great job and congrats on the buck as well!

Comment

Awesome video! Congrats on a great buck!

Comment

Thanks. Got the rack scored by Tommy Carruthers, a B&C measurer here in Denton and it made P&Y. I'm really pleased.

Mailed the docs this week.

Comment

Nice work! My Tundra made an appearance there at the end!! Dad & I had just clocked out when you pulled up & we checked out your buck for a minute or two. You did a lot of walking my friend. We did over 20 miles on bikes in those 4 days. Doubt I'd have the energy left to walk in and out on that last day. Raise a glass to normal water levels next year...

Comment

Originally posted by lonestarag View Post
                        Nice work! My Tundra made an appearance there at the end!! Dad & I had just clocked out when you pulled up & we checked out your buck for a minute or two. You did a lot of walking my friend. We did over 20 miles on bikes in those 4 days. Doubt I'd have the energy left to walk in and out on that last day. Raise a glass to normal water levels next year...

The famous Tundra! LOL

No doubt that lots of miles were walked and ridden over those 4 days. A very memorable experience, for sure!

Hoping to be one of the lucky few to be drawn again this fall.

Comment

Great video. Congrats on the buck!!!

Comment

Now THAT was worth watching. Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to record and produce something that captured the essence of bowhunting and success in the mighty H. That was a very, very nice buck you took with bow and arrow! Congratulations on your hard work paying off. Please do it again next time you get picked. I'm going to go watch the hog hunting video now. Strong work Sir.

Comment

Awesome video congrats on a nice buck

Comment

Thanks gents. I really waffled back and forth about how "real" to make the video as it pertains to the epic Hagerman hike in and out of your set but I figured no one wants to watch hour upon hour of me walking, being out of breath and wishing to the Good Lord above I'd gotten into better shape before the hunt!

Comment

Working...
                                X