Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job Bisch! I am a big fan of using artificial Xmas trees for camo

Comment

They will get used to it in no time. In our neck of the woods the deer seem to prefer hand corn over deer feeders. If it’s near the feeder, my vote is hand corn.

Comment

Looks good buddy! Last year my deer had an uncanny ability to find the hand corn. They would be on it before daylight. The deer in the feeder pen would come to the hand corn after a short time in the pen. See ya Saturday!

Comment

Looks good Bisch!

tough call on moving the feeder. lately I've been a big fan of just having my stands closer to the feeder instead of hand corn... but only because I was tired of carrying hand corn in the morning...

Comment

Looks great. I set up a double bull once and when the first doe came around a corner, abruptly stopped, looked at the blind and took off. I could hear her blowing for a mile. Don't know if she ever came back but her buddies did.

They will be there before you know it. Best of luck.

Comment

that is great !!!! nice job

Comment

Looks great Bisch, I think I'd just hand corn near the blind, they'll never even look at the blind in a week....good luck, looks like a killer spot.

Comment

looks great!

Comment

Could hardly recognize the thing. Looks good!

Comment

Will you put lights and ornaments on it after Thanksgiving?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                        Ha!

Nice setup Bisch. Do you have shoot through windows or open closers on that blind?

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                          I bet the critters would enjoy a little holiday decorations!!!!!

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                          Ha!

Nice setup Bisch. Do you have shoot through windows or open closers on that blind?
                          Shoot thru mesh in all the windows on all my blinds!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Nice

Comment

Looks tall enough to shoot canted 68 inchers out of - very nice.

Comment

Looks awesome! Pour a sack of corn out on the ground right in front of the blind. The deer will make friends with it in no time.

Comment

Working...
                                X